57%
Cardiff City win
31%
Draw
12%

Total votes : 42

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ WOLVES v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THREAD

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:03 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Everyone saying the Championship is better.... The whole point of the Championship is to get into the Premier League. Once you get there you need to try to stay there, we've bought poorly and aren't quality enough. We've wasted our opportunity as ours a poor League outside the top six this year

Alex Smithies - Not better than Etheridge, waste of money
Needed a RB, didnt get one
Greg Cunningham - Not better than Joe Bennett, waste of money
Needed a holding midfielder, didnt get one
Harry Arter - decent signing
Victor Camarasa - Very good signing
Josh Murphy - Inconsistent and not worth 12m.
Bobby Reid - good signing, but took half a season for us to actually play him
Oumar Niasse - good signing but needed him at the start of the season when we were playing without a striker.
Leandro Bacuna - is he a RB? Is he a midfielder? who knows, signed from a relegation team in the championship at 27 years of age, and seems a pointless signing for 3m.

This has been our last 2 transfer windows.

And i agree with you, when you get to the premier league you need to buy quality and have a go, and unfortunately we havent.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Help Big Sam

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:Everyone saying the Championship is better.... The whole point of the Championship is to get into the Premier League. Once you get there you need to try to stay there, we've bought poorly and aren't quality enough. We've wasted our opportunity as ours a poor League outside the top six this year

Oumar Niasse - good signing but needed him at the start of the season when we were playing without a striker.
Leandro Bacuna - is he a RB? Is he a midfielder? who knows, signed from a relegation team in the championship at 27 years of age, and seems a pointless signing for 3m.

And i agree with you, when you get to the premier league you need to buy quality and have a go, and unfortunately we havent.

Well summed up. Bacuna is the most pointless signing in my 26 years as a fan

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 pm

Dahboy wrote:Fukin pathetic.

What else would you say Jack.
No idea why you’re allowed on this forum.
B obvious we need to support our team. 3 daft minutes cost us the game.
You constantly slag the team off as we all know. Why it’s so obvious you’re a Jack.
Not over yet.
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
Block 111

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

I honestly thought Ricky Lambert to sit on the bench was the most pointless signing

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:16 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

I honestly thought Ricky Lambert to sit on the bench was the most pointless signing

Good shout but I thought he'd been bought as a right back, there's no way he's premier League quality in midfield

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:

Good shout but I thought he'd been bought as a right back, there's no way he's premier League quality in midfield

I thought that too, weird how he’s being used in midfield, could understand while Camarasa was injured as a 4th option but should be playing RB