Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No deal Brexit will mean no more Maccydees

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Probably a good thing this clown gets exported for good and takes everything else off the McDonalds Obese menu with him. Sooner the better :occasion5:

No more Maccydee and the fatties queuing to get fatter and fatter can only be a great thing for Wales......

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

Re: No deal Brexit will mean no more Maccydees

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Bananas wrote:Probably a good thing this clown gets exported for good and takes everything else off the McDonalds Obese menu with him. Sooner the better :occasion5:

No more Maccydee and the fatties queuing to get fatter and fatter can only be a great thing for Wales......

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

Yeah , Why don't you start a chain called "Dai Bando's Lavabread Joint" ?
Perhaps you could get a startup grant from Mencap.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I am flattered.

Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:42 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:Probably a good thing this clown gets exported for good and takes everything else off the McDonalds Obese menu with him. Sooner the better :occasion5:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

who on earth is Dai Bando.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 am

maccydee wrote:Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I am flattered.

:clap:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 am

But Mcdonalds is a massive employer of young people, places like that help them with experience.
Dont get me wrong the food is shit but i think it would have a huge impact on young employment if they all closed down

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:But Mcdonalds is a massive employer of young people, places like that help them with experience.
Dont get me wrong the food is shit but i think it would have a huge impact on young employment if they all closed down

Correct. Unlike Bananas which is most useful stuffed up a vag. When I think of Bananas I think of a talking Vagina.

We are here to stay. For the youngsters.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:59 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:02 am

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

When Britain leaves the EU,There’s nothing stopping you from moving to Europe?

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:06 am

Xcasual wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

When Britain leaves the EU,There’s nothing stopping you from moving to Europe?

#gofundme

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:44 am

dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

Dai Bando is going to teach you to box, Huw

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am

I read an article over the weekend about McShits, apparently they tried to sue an Irish burger joint for the naming of their bugger, as it was similar to Big Mac, it back fired on them and now they can’t call their own burger Big Mac as they don’t own the copyright to it :lol: :lol:

They then hastily got trolled by Burger King who changed the description on burgers such as the Whopper to like a big Mac but better :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am

Dai Bando taught Mr Jonas how to box in school too

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:35 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

Thank you . I was sad to think that people in Wales might not know that now .

He was a character in a brilliant book by Richard Llewellyn, which was made into a Hollywood movie.
The movie was remarkable to my mind because they didn't seem to understand the difference between Welsh and Irish accents, but it was still popular in the Valleys.
Of course I used the expression ( name really) without thinking because it used to be an everyday one in South Wales to describe a particular sort of familiar valleys man, but maybe Bananas should read or it to see what proper Welsh people are like and understand their creativity and resilience in the face of hardship - the reason we want to see our team eventually succeed really . Sorry , I'm becoming too serious and emotional for a light hearted thread .

https://youtu.be/pTv9pmnA0m8

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:57 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

#welshandeuropean

#wexit

Thank you . I was sad to think that people in Wales might not know that now .

He was a character in a brilliant book by Richard Llewellyn, which was made into a Hollywood movie.
The movie was remarkable to my mind because they didn't seem to understand the difference between Welsh and Irish accents, but it was still popular in the Valleys.
Of course I used the expression ( name really) without thinking because it used to be an everyday one in South Wales to describe a particular sort of familiar valleys man, but maybe Bananas should read or it to see what proper Welsh people are like and understand their creativity and resilience in the face of hardship - the reason we want to see our team eventually succeed really . Sorry , I'm becoming too serious and emotional for a light hearted thread .

https://youtu.be/pTv9pmnA0m8

Bit of our cultural heritage even though it was shot in Santa Monica Mountains in California because of the WW2 , won 5 academy awards as well .

Watched the film when I was a nipper with my mam and Dad . Never read the book though , might give that a whirl .

Probably be good film to show in Schools about Welsh history