Me 10 questions to since62 and Dalman.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

me 10 questions to since62 and Dalman.

1. Did you fully insure the player to cover his 5 year contract totalling a reported 30 million?

2. Your 4 man transfer committee voted 3-1 in favour of completing and agreeing a 15 million pound fee and transfer, if you agreed the fee why are you now especially considering you agreed it arguing about the fee you and the committee agreed?

3. As you agreed the 15 million which you now dispute is it safe to say Willie Mckay was actually being paid by Cardiff City to broker the deal and that he advised you badly in regard the fee?

4. If the player was not a Cardiff City registered player why can't Nantes FC claim on their insurance policy rather than request payment from Cardiff City?

5. Do you believe in the quote in regards valuations in any sort of business " somethings only worth what somebody else is prepared to pay?" If so why are you arguing after doing the business and signing the contracts now arguing the agreed transfer fee?

6. When Sala declined the commercial flight offer from the Cardiff City player liaison officer and cited his reasoning why did Cardiff City not offer a direct flight or advise where he could book one privately ?

7. How did Cardiff City player Jack Mckay know the player required a direct flight ? Did Cardiff City player liaison officer advise him?

8.Why were the Mckay brothers given 2 year deals as Cardiff City players when they had been released by many clubs and clearly would never make the level to play in the Cardiff City football first team?

9. Are you investigating the relationship between Willie Mckay and Neil Warnock and the possibility Warnock was to earn from the 15 million transfer especially from Willie Mckay and that was the reason the transfer fee was in your thoughts now inflated?

10. Who negotiated and concluded the transfer on behalf of Cardiff City if it wasn't the Mckay agency? Neil Warnock clearly indicated that to buy players from France the Mckays were needed?
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Me 10 questions to since62 and Dalman.

Postby Llan_Blue » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Why would he need to answer to you?
Llan_Blue

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Good question no 1 seems only one part of player insured wages ect are not covered if early reports are true as said we will lose 14m after ins pay out ! Guess this is why city want to make sure we are liable and not someone else.
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:01 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:me 10 questions to since62 and Dalman.

1. Did you fully insure the player to cover his 5 year contract totalling a reported 30 million?

2. Your 4 man transfer committee voted 3-1 in favour of completing and agreeing a 15 million pound fee and transfer, if you agreed the fee why are you now especially considering you agreed it arguing about the fee you and the committee agreed?

3. As you agreed the 15 million which you now dispute is it safe to say Willie Mckay was actually being paid by Cardiff City to broker the deal and that he advised you badly in regard the fee?

4. If the player was not a Cardiff City registered player why can't Nantes FC claim on their insurance policy rather than request payment from Cardiff City?

5. Do you believe in the quote in regards valuations in any sort of business " somethings only worth what somebody else is prepared to pay?" If so why are you arguing after doing the business and signing the contracts now arguing the agreed transfer fee?

6. When Sala declined the commercial flight offer from the Cardiff City player liaison officer and cited his reasoning why did Cardiff City not offer a direct flight or advise where he could book one privately ?

7. How did Cardiff City player Jack Mckay know the player required a direct flight ? Did Cardiff City player liaison officer advise him?

8.Why were the Mckay brothers given 2 year deals as Cardiff City players when they had been released by many clubs and clearly would never make the level to play in the Cardiff City football first team?

9. Are you investigating the relationship between Willie Mckay and Neil Warnock and the possibility Warnock was to earn from the 15 million transfer especially from Willie Mckay and that was the reason the transfer fee was in your thoughts now inflated?

10. Who negotiated and concluded the transfer on behalf of Cardiff City if it wasn't the Mckay agency? Neil Warnock clearly indicated that to buy players from France the Mckays were needed?

I would like to know the answer to number 1 .but also have a feeling the answer is no. if they did, none of this would be happening..

and yes number 2...what exactly are they saying here.?
we have been led to believe other deals fell through because the selling club kept upping the price to a point where we felt it too much so pulled out. if 15 mill was above our estimate of Salas worth we should have done likewise. I don't see what other clubs valuations have to do with it..he was either right for us and worth 15mill or not.
who else though mason was worth wjat Wolves paid..thats how football is ?
dogfound

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:03 pm

fair play its barely in English :laughing5:
paulh_85

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:45 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Why would he need to answer to you?

Equally as important is to ask the OP where he believes he has got the correct information to warrant the questions?

Some of them certainly don't tally with known facts about the transfer and the OK is playing at ITK (pretty poorly)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Question number 1 could be the biggy as if he was insured ,but was he officially a cardiff player ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 pm

wez1927 wrote:Question number 1 could be the biggy as if he was insured ,but was he officially a cardiff player ?

I know clubs cover players for serious injury, but do they have to take out life cover for players, or should they take it out for themselves?

Would a club really still have to pay wages?
Bluebina

Postby snoopystorm » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:34 pm

wez1927 wrote:Question number 1 could be the biggy as if he was insured ,but was he officially a cardiff player ?

According to the FAW yes he was our player, like I said in another post that Annis put up, the FAW accepted the transfer it was only a matter of time before the PL did too, so that question kind of answers it self
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:29 am

grange_end1927 wrote:me 10 questions to since62 and Dalman.

Not sure why you are asking me these questions. Are you mistaking me for a club director?
ccfcsince1962

Postby Deano1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 am

Harsh as it may be, Emiliano never actually turned up for his first day of work.
Deano1

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 am

snoopystorm wrote:

According to the FAW yes he was our player, like I said in another post that Annis put up, the FAW accepted the transfer it was only a matter of time before the PL did too, so that question kind of answers it self

But the fa/fa premier league not the faw is our governing body since 2011 he isn't our player untill he is registered with fifa internationally too the transfer was never completed
wez1927

Postby snoopystorm » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:16 am

wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

But the fa/fa premier league not the faw is our governing body since 2011 he isn't our player untill he is registered with fifa internationally too the transfer was never completed

The FAW is ‘OUR’ governing body, they are the ones that would hold the ITC, they accepted the transfer and as such according to OUR governing body Sala was our player, it was only a matter of days before the PL did the same, don’t forget we are not under the FA when it come to transfers and as such all players need International Clearance to play for Cardiff 1st, even the likes of Ralls, Bennet and Morrison needed International Clearance.
snoopystorm

Postby dogfound » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:09 am

snoopystorm wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

The FAW is ‘OUR’ governing body, they are the ones that would hold the ITC, they accepted the transfer and as such according to OUR governing body Sala was our player, it was only a matter of days before the PL did the same, don’t forget we are not under the FA when it come to transfers and as such all players need International Clearance to play for Cardiff 1st, even the likes of Ralls, Bennet and Morrison needed International Clearance.

pointless. Wez does not want to pay which I assume none of us do if there is a genuine case but pretending the FAW has had international clearance from someone other than FIFA is pushing it a bit.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:10 am

wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

don't you think FIFA might have left someon in on this secret..jeez
dogfound

Postby snoopystorm » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:23 am

dogfound wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

pointless. Wez does not want to pay which I assume none of us do if there is a genuine case but pretending the FAW has had international clearance from someone other than FIFA is pushing it a bit.

How is it pretending when it has been clearly stated that the FAW accepted the transfer, if they accepted it they would have received the ITC. It was stated in one of the articles Annis posted over the weekend
snoopystorm

Postby wez1927 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:37 am

snoopystorm wrote:
dogfound wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

How is it pretending when it has been clearly stated that the FAW accepted the transfer, if they accepted it they would have received the ITC. It was stated in one of the articles Annis posted over the weekend

I have not seen one statment saying the faw have said they recieved international clearance please provide a link ?
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
dogfound wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

read it again..its nott you pretending its wez
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
dogfound wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

I have not seen one statment saying the faw have said they recieved international clearance please provide a link ?

you posted until he is registered with FIFA..you also say the FAW accepted the transfer

so where, if not FIFA, do you imagine this international clearance came from.?
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm

All I can say is that I hope the other parties in the forthcoming litigation instruct this gentleman to act for them.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby nubbsy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:Why would he need to answer to you?

Equally as important is to ask the OP where he believes he has got the correct information to warrant the questions?

Some of them certainly don't tally with known facts about the transfer and the OK is playing at ITK (pretty poorly)

Chris, we are going to have months, possibly even years of missinformed pseudo detectives making posts like this. I'm sick of it already.

Leave the legalities to the clubs involved I say, the media are making it hard enough for his family as it is by sticking their noses in and turning it into a witch hunt.
nubbsy

Postby Isawgarystevensscoreagoal » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:24 pm

Plenty said about how difficult it is to get players to sign for Cardiff City. Location, relegation threat and currently our successful managers style.

The system with agents is shit but if the big guns can't change it I don't think our club has any chance. The deal was done within the system and our future transfer dealings will only be hampered by not paying what we have agreed to pay.

VT hung Malky out to dry and I'm sure many would be managerial candidates put off by the side show at that time. Other clubs, and agents, and presumably they are not all bad and even if they are bad are still required or in the process, will be very wary of dealing with us in the future if we continue to withhold payment. Any stage payment deals will be questioned and recruitment will be harder than it already is.

£15 million, £5 million, £30 million whatever it is is massive money but for the top table of football where we aspire to be its almost incidental. The initial £5 million certainly is and that should be paid whilst the lawyers and investigators pick the pieces out of it.

The clubs full financial liability in this is not likely to be insured or they wouldn't be worried about £5 million.

As for asking other clubs whether they were interested in the player or not as any form of justification for querying the size of the fee makes us look ridiculous in my view.

As does having two Mackay sons on our books and presumably payroll.
Isawgarystevensscoreagoal

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:50 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Plenty said about how difficult it is to get players to sign for Cardiff City. Location, relegation threat and currently our successful managers style.

The system with agents is shit but if the big guns can't change it I don't think our club has any chance. The deal was done within the system and our future transfer dealings will only be hampered by not paying what we have agreed to pay.

VT hung Malky out to dry and I'm sure many would be managerial candidates put off by the side show at that time. Other clubs, and agents, and presumably they are not all bad and even if they are bad are still required or in the process, will be very wary of dealing with us in the future if we continue to withhold payment. Any stage payment deals will be questioned and recruitment will be harder than it already is.

£15 million, £5 million, £30 million whatever it is is massive money but for the top table of football where we aspire to be its almost incidental. The initial £5 million certainly is and that should be paid whilst the lawyers and investigators pick the pieces out of it.

Could not agree more!

The clubs full financial liability in this is not likely to be insured or they wouldn't be worried about £5 million.

As for asking other clubs whether they were interested in the player or not as any form of justification for querying the size of the fee makes us look ridiculous in my view.

As does having two Mackay sons on our books and presumably payroll.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Bonner » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Lol some people think they are so clever.
Concentrate on supporting the team, leave the rest to the boardroom
Bonner

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 pm

Bonner wrote:Lol some people think they are so clever.

you can't be very clever having the name Bonner as your web name. Would you like to know about the real Bonner who left his mrs dying of cancer ? trust me the little weasel aint no hero
Daya

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Daya wrote:

you can't be very clever having the name Bonner as your web name. Would you like to know about the real Bonner who left his mrs dying of cancer ? trust me the little weasel aint no hero

oh and then deserted his two kids from his next mrs for a bimbo?
Daya

Postby Bonner » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:

And there you go again... football Messageboard not a place for your gossip.
I will keep my name thanks, haven’t you learnt in life that you should not assume...makes amass out of you
You haven’t a clue where my user name comes from.
So glad you are not a Cardiff fan,
Bonner

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Bonner wrote:
Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:

And there you go again... football Messageboard not a place for your gossip.
I will keep my name thanks, haven’t you learnt in life that you should not assume...makes amass out of you
You haven’t a clue where my user name comes from.
So glad you are not a Cardiff fan,

Nothing to assume I was there. I looked after his fiancé whilst she died to the final breath. Your hero was nowhere to be seen.
Daya

Return to General Chat