Eerie watching Thunderball

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby pick and shovel » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Scene in film where plane ends up on sea bed. But in this instance it was crashed deliberately with the pilot expecting to be picked up by a waiting boat.
pick and shovel

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Eerie watching Thunderball

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:56 pm

pick and shovel wrote:Scene in film where plane ends up on sea bed. But in this instance it was crashed deliberately with the pilot expecting to be picked up by a waiting boat.

Well that's a movie, and if you're implying that this happened in the recent crash , it didn't .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:49 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
pick and shovel wrote:Scene in film where plane ends up on sea bed. But in this instance it was crashed deliberately with the pilot expecting to be picked up by a waiting boat.

Well that's a movie, and if you're implying that this happened in the recent crash , it didn't .

You know that 100% for sure do you? All conjecture until proved otherwise,surely :?: think he was just saying what he thought,and he did say"but in this instance " :roll: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:12 am

I was only saying what I thought too , and I did say " if you're implying ".

I'm sure that it's occurred to most people that foul play is possible, although of course anyone would be reluctant to suggest it.
In my opinion ,and presuming that the chap was hypothesising about the possible escape of the pilot before or during the crash, well I don't think that's possible when you take all the known factors into consideration, and that's the reason I'm reasonably sure it didn't happen .

Do you think it might have happened then ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:43 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I was only saying what I thought too , and I did say " if you're implying ".

I'm sure that it's occurred to most people that foul play is possible, although of course anyone would be reluctant to suggest it.
In my opinion ,and presuming that the chap was hypothesising about the possible escape of the pilot before or during the crash, well I don't think that's possible when you take all the known factors into consideration, and that's the reason I'm reasonably sure it didn't happen .

Do you think it might have happened then ?

No,not really,but as I am not in the vein of poking blindly,on a terrible accident,we will know more in due time,but my point was,the op was merely pointing out the fact it felt eerie,considering the situation that has unfolded,don't think he,or I are suggesting anything,except the parallels of the plane on sea bed,I will say I know zip about flying,but was a little confused at no mayday call coming,but others are better equipped to speculate, as to why not. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Yeah, well you can still speculate - it'd be un natural not to. I'm sure everyone has, but of course we all try not to say too much about that or at least say it diplomatically in the circumstances.
Your opinion is as good as any other buggers though, and if it turns out to be incorrect well that happens .

You think I was trying to sucker you in to say something contraversial in revenge for disagreeing with me about the Welsh thing, but I honestly wasn't. I haven't got the hump because you got a bit passionate about your views you know . I disagree with your opinion on that issue but I respect it and your right to express it, and I'm all for a bit of colourful language in a debate so please don't think I'd be a dick towards you.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Mind you, that might be nonsense cause I'm not 100% sure it was you doing your nut with me about the Welsh thing or someone with a similar name .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Mind you, that might be nonsense cause I'm not 100% sure it was you doing your nut with me about the Welsh thing or someone with a similar name .

Barking and wrong tree spring to mind :laughing5: I believe there is another poster who goes under a similar username,since 62 I believe, was confused myself on the 10 questions for since 62 and tan,anyway,what I meant was I wouldn't air any theory that may/may not have crossed my mind during this tragic period,I am pretty sure some member/s of emiliano & David may well read this forum,perhaps for comfort,and to read the(mainly) nice words being spoken,may be wrong,but that's my opinion,which as you correctly point out it my perogative. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat