Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sala news section

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:23 am

Can this forum have a section dedicated to news or stories regarding Sala and all posts put in that
So many posts and news clips it is hard to get through the forum.
Sometimes I just want to read about football but every other post is about Sala.
Trying not to say that in a horrible way as it is a awful situation but it makes this forum impossible to read from a footy viewpoint

Re: Sala news section

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:24 am

There’s no need.

After a bit, there will be far less posts on the subject.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:34 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:There’s no need.

Correct Ned :thumbright:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:58 am

thomasblue wrote:Can this forum have a section dedicated to news or stories regarding Sala and all posts put in that
So many posts and news clips it is hard to get through the forum.
Sometimes I just want to read about football but every other post is about Sala.
Trying not to say that in a horrible way as it is a awful situation but it makes this forum impossible to read from a footy viewpoint

its moved from Sala to finances.
personally i think this is important .

and its not as if the board is bursting with football threads and this is keeping them down is it ?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:35 am

This story will go on for months and months with every separate report on the subject being linked.
It seems to big a subject to mix with normal football news.

But up to the mods I suppose

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:There’s no need.

Indeed, as sad as it is and will remain until Dave Ibbotson is found, life will/has to move on

The 'incidentals' are sure to rumble on but they will be reported as and when they occur