Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brighton away to be moved

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:28 pm

With Brighton beating Derby today in the FA cup . That means our away game against them on March 16th will be moved from the Saturday 3pm to accommodate the quarter final of the cup

Gutted cant go to the game now as it will likely be midweek

Re: Brighton away to be moved

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Just cancelled my hotel for weekend. :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:18 pm

thomasblue wrote:With Brighton beating Derby today in the FA cup . That means our away game against them on March 16th will be moved from the Saturday 3pm to accommodate the quarter final of the cup

AND Our match against Man City, IF They Beat Newport

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Cant go on the Saturday but can go in midweek so happy days! No offence meant to all the faithful that have made plans for the Saturday I know a few that have made plans to make a weekend of it

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:
thomasblue wrote:With Brighton beating Derby today in the FA cup . That means our away game against them on March 16th will be moved from the Saturday 3pm to accommodate the quarter final of the cup

They'll never take Newport !

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:

City have to beat both Newport and whoever they then draw in the quarter finals.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Its possible if Brighton lose there quarter final our game could be played on the weekend we are supposed to play Man city as that would be the only available Saturday.
Other than that it is midweek

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 pm

thomasblue wrote:Its possible if Brighton lose there quarter final our game could be played on the weekend we are supposed to play Man city as that would be the only available Saturday.

its a decent enough shout from our point of view ..dont see it happening though , i cant see Brighton going for an if you get knocked out date myself..
maybe if they drew each other it could work.....winners progress losers play Cardiff.?

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Anyone know the date booked my hotel and paid for it can't cancel it

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:50 pm

thomasblue wrote:Its possible if Brighton lose there quarter final our game could be played on the weekend we are supposed to play Man city as that would be the only available Saturday.

I doubt it as Brighton have Spurs that day

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:51 pm

Brighton are scheduled to play Spurs that weekend who are already out of the cup. So that cant happen