Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fake News???

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Theres been an awful lot of global attention given recently, to the fact of Fake news being orchestrated & manipulated, by the "MAN",,, in order to influence, manipulate,, & deceive the masses,,,, to believe the unbelievable,,, in order to control public opinion.

Association football, both local & worldwide, has no exception!!! :old: :angry4:

Re: Fake News???

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:15 pm

True, only the other day I was watching a match over Pontcanna Fields, and I was incorrectly informed of the scoreline.
It’s rife.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm

rumpo kid wrote:True, only the other day I was watching a match over Pontcanna Fields, and I was incorrectly informed of the scoreline.
It’s rife.

:laughing6: I was thinking of things a little bit more professional than on parks football at Llandaf fields,,, nice one. :clap:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Theres been an awful lot of global attention given recently, to the fact of Fake news being orchestrated & manipulated, by the "MAN",,, in order to influence, manipulate,, & deceive the masses,,,, to believe the unbelievable,,, in order to control public opinion.

Association football, both local & worldwide, has no exception!!! :old: :angry4:

Everything on fakebook is fake including the sheep who use it Rick butt :old:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Can't be too many games on Pontcanna these days, down to about twelve pitches now. Remember when every blade of grass had a pitch.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Of course it is , been going on for years. Have a look at agenda 21 its exactly what's going on in the world today and the media's job is to incite hatred and everything bad to distract the people from the real problem. My opinion anyway :old:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm

If thats what you mean by the media not just the football side of things.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Your own news is better. I stopped watching news years ago, best thing I ever did. Doesn’t really matter if you know it or not, but is sure is less irritating.
As you’re aware it’s fake, makes no sense to keep watching.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Where does fake news come from as no politician ever gives a straight answer to a straight question? That sets the precedent for everyone else including those who work within professional football.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 pm

rumpo kid wrote:True, only the other day I was watching a match over Pontcanna Fields, and I was incorrectly informed of the scoreline.
It’s rife.

:laughing5:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Just been confirmed that the BBC faked the gas attack in Syria,Can we believe any thing in the news ?

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:39 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Theres been an awful lot of global attention given recently, to the fact of Fake news being orchestrated & manipulated, by the "MAN",,, in order to influence, manipulate,, & deceive the masses,,,, to believe the unbelievable,,, in order to control public opinion.

I'm not saying anything but Warnock is old school, Punchion has made claims before. I think many managers do along the same lines to be honest. I don't see an issue, these things are signed off from higher above. Swings and roundabouts for me, no doubt he might get a cut on somethings and other times not. Can't say he has done bad from City though unlike other managers.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Its not just the news. A good example of this was the TV show the other day' Worlds Most Dangerous Roads', with Sue Perkins and some guy..

They talked about slipping off the road into a ditch. Sure enough, they slipped off the road into a ditch. A quick radio call, and lo and behold, Jack Jessie(Ice Road Truckers) appears to the rescue.

Its a concocted load of bollocks..

Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 pm

Quite.
Since the dawn of time people have reported different versions of the same events, and shaded their accounts according to their agenda.
What's happened for the last few thousand years is that people have made their own decisions about how much - if any - credibility any of them are due.
It's only now that the State Broadcaster, the Globalist Establishment and associated interests have decided to tell people what is true and what is false .
I've noticed that these sources which they've identified as " fake news" tend to be the ones which contradict them.

Only the very very stupid will allow the BBC or anyone to take the decision about what to believe on their behalf, and that's a plain fact.

I think it was very clever of President Trump to minimise their efforts by turning this stupid term back upon its creators.