' Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock. :bluebird: :bluebird:

For me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

United a fan base destroyed by Tan & the Red Brigade :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Saved us from near relegation to league 1 without money :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Promoted us to the Premier League on a small budget :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keeping our hopes up of staying up with amazing battling displays from his Trojans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Brought a togetherness at City and atmosphere, never seen before :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT CARDIFF CITY MANAGER " :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
Db92kZrX4AEHt55.jpg
Db92kZrX4AEHt55.jpg (109.47 KiB) Viewed 6042 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock '

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:16 pm

K,ing SPOT ON!
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Angelis1949 hasn't been on for weeks :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby dogfound » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Angelis1949 hasn't been on for weeks :lol: :lol:

no, but there is a thread about rumours doing the rounds by another flat out Cardiff City hater.
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:28 pm

Probably the best manager since I started following the club. Close between Warnock & Scoular for me, both great managers for us.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Probably the best manager since I started following the club. Close between Warnock & Scoular for me, both great managers for us.

Much as I love Sir Jim, I'd have to say that Sir Neil's even better. Not a thing which I would say lightly !
In fact I feel a bit bad saying it, but it's true really.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Well, he's certainly gotten us more success anyways
SirJimmySchoular

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 pm

I've said it before, I'll say it now and I will repeat it in the future........Sir Neil is the best thing that has happened to our beloved club in my 40 years of blind faith. :bluebird:

How this guy has not received any recognition by the establishment is beyond me.

He came to a club on it's knees......divided from top to bottom, shit football, relegation looming and fans fighting amongst ourselves. Look at us now.....and I mean have a proper look.

Best fans in the PL....FACT. Punching above our weight....FACT. Club in total unison....FACT.

He's not just a great football manager, leader of people and loving family man......he's OURS, long may it continue. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well, he's certainly gotten us more success anyways

Everyone warned me about you and now I'm doing the same and blocking you. Using words that done exist such as 'gotten' show how very dull and uneducated you are. Oh and don't bother sending me any more PM's either as I've blocked those as well. Very irritable and common poster. Bye for good :wave:
Bananas

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:48 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it now and I will repeat it in the future........Sir Neil is the best thing that has happened to our beloved club in my 40 years of blind faith. :bluebird:

How this guy has not received any recognition by the establishment is beyond me.

He came to a club on it's knees......divided from top to bottom, shit football, relegation looming and fans fighting amongst ourselves. Look at us now.....and I mean have a proper look.

Best fans in the PL....FACT. Punching above our weight....FACT. Club in total unison....FACT.

He's not just a great football manager, leader of people and loving family man......he's OURS, long may it continue. :bluebird:

Great post :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :old: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
Bananas

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:50 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:I've said it before, I'll say it now and I will repeat it in the future........Sir Neil is the best thing that has happened to our beloved club in my 40 years of blind faith. :bluebird:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby skiprat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Mr football that's what Warnock is.
Understands most fans work hard for their money.demands the players give their all for the full 90 minutes .At 70 his enthusiasm for the game is un diminished.
skiprat

Postby Deano1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Bananas wrote:

Everyone warned me about you and now I'm doing the same and blocking you. Using words that done exist such as 'gotten' show how very dull and uneducated you are. Oh and don't bother sending me any more PM's either as I've blocked those as well. Very irritable and common poster. Bye for good :wave:

gotten
UK
/ˈɡɒt.ən/ US
/ˈɡɑː.t̬ən/ us
past participle of get :

E.g. They were so pleased that they'd finally gotten to visit.
Deano1

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:22 pm

Deano1 wrote:
Bananas wrote:

gotten
UK
/ˈɡɒt.ən/ US
/ˈɡɑː.t̬ən/ us
past participle of get :

We have enough Americanisms in our world without chavs latching onto it in a Jeremy Kyle way. :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 pm

Bananas wrote:

How about you stop ruining every f****n post you’re ever on..
rumpo kid

Postby dogfound » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Bananas wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
Bananas wrote:

gotten
UK
/ˈɡɒt.ən/ US
/ˈɡɑː.t̬ən/ us
past participle of get :

We have enough Americanisms in our world without chavs latching onto it in a Jeremy Kyle way. :thumbup:

words that done exist. :roll:
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm

By far the best manager we have had in my time supporting city and by some distance. Of course he isn't perfect or he wouldn't have been managing Man United for the last 10 years.

But for us it was the perfect manager at the perfect time. No doubt he would have done well for us at anytime but I think the fact we were struggling but still with some decent players he knew he could turn it around.

Not to mention the whole Sala situation which he has handled impeccably. I would love him to keep us up and then whatever he decided for his future I would 100% back :bluescarf:
2blue2handle

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:49 pm

FFS......get back on topic guys, this thread is about Warnock. It's not about petty squabbles. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Bluebirdaff » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:04 pm

Bananas wrote:

Bananas, f*ck right off mug
Bluebirdaff

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:By far the best manager we have had in my time supporting city and by some distance. Of course he isn't perfect or he wouldn't have been managing Man United for the last 10 years.

But for us it was the perfect manager at the perfect time. No doubt he would have done well for us at anytime but I think the fact we were struggling but still with some decent players he knew he could turn it around.

Not to mention the whole Sala situation which he has handled impeccably. I would love him to keep us up and then whatever he decided for his future I would 100% back :bluescarf:

Totally agree :thumbup:
TheHangedMan

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Bananas wrote:

"Jack Cade hath gotten London bridge:
The citizens fly and forsake their houses:
The rascal people, thirsting after prey,
Join with the traitor, and they jointly swear
To spoil the city and your royal court"

Henry IV (part II)
William Shakespeare

Ah - so it does exist after all !
Not an Americanism either really , although it's acceptable to use those and I sometimes do having been a bit transatlantic in the past. Actually, I thought I did rather well to have been able to quote that play what with me being so ill educated and all,
( ironic use of an Americanism).

You seem to have formed a misbegotten plan to discredit me , perhaps as revenge for being caught out in talking nonsense and challenged for your constant unpleasant insults to people who have done nothing wrong but be born somewhere else to you.
In the event though, it didn't work out , ( these master race theories never do), and has begotten nothing but further ridicule !

Now, just to be serious for a moment, I haven't p.m'd you ever so I'm telling you DO NOT POST LIES ABOUT ME.
Have a little joke, and if you think you're up to it keep having a go at me, but don't cross lines like that .
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Mr Potato » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm

I have him up there with Eddie May as my favourite city manager. Warnock has done an incredible job, spending very little, and in the face of tragedy has still managed to keep us in with a shout of staying up. Galvanised a club on and off the field like no other.

But, the Eddie May years, they were the years when I realised I didn’t have a support for any other club whatsoever other than my hometown club. Whereas my family and friends etc had a Man Utd or Liverpool.
Mr Potato

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Bluebirdaff wrote:
Bananas wrote:

****BLOCKED AND REPORTED****
Bananas

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:FFS......get back on topic guys, this thread is about Warnock. It's not about petty squabbles. :bluebird:

:thumbup: :ayatollah:
Bananas

Postby Ibby » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:39 pm

:bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ibby

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Great post Annis, just amazes me how things need to be spelt out to some. But I just put it down to the fact that many have not experienced where and how far the club has come over the years. Neil Warnock up for manager of the season, especially if we stay up. The late great Eddie May is second for me with Jimmy Scoular in third. But all outstanding managers. Comon City.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Bananas wrote:
Bluebirdaff wrote:
Bananas wrote:

****BLOCKED AND REPORTED****

Well I wouldn't usually but if you're trying to get people into trouble , allow me to tell you to f**k right off too, then you can report me as well.

Tell you what, though. Instead, why don't you just have a little word with yourself and consider the idea of being part of this great family of Cardiff City Supporters without being so bloody nasty all the time. Maybe you've spoken rashly sometimes - we all have - and maybe you've made some mistakes, which we all do at a certain stage.
You don't have to cast yourself adrift from reasonable people , and you don't have to change your opinions or feel reluctant to state them , but maybe show others the same level of courtesy which they try to show you.

If you can take on board the idea that like any of us you might possibly be wrong sometimes and that you don't need to get angry if someone argues a contrary view to your own .... Well I think that'd be great.
I'd be the first one to let bygones be bygones , and I'm sure everyone else you've rubbed up the wrong way would too.
It takes years to become an irritating smart arse and a sarcastic old git like me, so don't rush into it.
In the end we should all be on the same side, even helping each other when we can, so why don't you calm down a bit with the bloody nonsense and be nice.
:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:
SirJimmySchoular

Postby tylorstown18891 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 pm

How can anyone doubt him? Hes worked miracles with us anyone with a brain can see that
tylorstown18891

Postby Bananas » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:How can anyone doubt him? Hes worked miracles with us anyone with a brain can see that

:ayatollah:
Bananas

Postby BarryWelsh88 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:12 pm

Are there people doubting Neil?
BarryWelsh88

Next

Return to General Chat