' Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Bollocks to those who doubt Neil Warnock '

Postby dogfound » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:49 pm

Sloper Road wrote:Agree with most of what is said about the manager.
However there is room for improvement on tactics and picking players out of position. Before the Sala story we were playing really badly and looked certs to go down. I feel we are only one bad result away from that happening again. I just want him to pick his best players and drop his favourite s if they are playing out of form. I.e Morrison and Gunnerson,Hoilett,Zohore. It seems circumstance plays a bigger part in these players not getting picked rather than form they were in.
But he is still the best manager we have have had.!

no you want him to pick the best players IN YOUR MIND...not the best team for doing a job which the best manager we have has does all the time...
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

However there is room for improvement on tactics and picking players out of position. Before the Sala story we were playing really badly and looked certs to go down. I feel we are only one bad result away from that happening again. I just want him to pick his best players and drop his favourite s if they are playing out of form. I.e Morrison and Gunnerson,Hoilett,Zohore. It seems circumstance plays a bigger part in these players not getting picked rather than form they were in.

Zohore has hardly started and Hoilett is in and out the team :lol:

Gunnnerson we have had no choice with until Bacuna so time will tell who is the better fit.
2blue2handle

Postby willows2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Always said this. Warnock is hated my everyone until hes at you're club the work he has done for us on and off the field has been nothing other than spectacular hes brought a togetherness throughout the club from top to bottom brought back a feel good factor to us fans once again we love him and even if we don't stay up(which I think its very possible that we can) he will always have my genuine heartfelt thanks for the job hes doing
willows2

Postby Sloper Road » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:01 pm

maccydee wrote:

Hoilett hasn’t played for three games. Gunnar has been class and we have no other option at DM.
Zohore hasn’t played either but has come on as sub and played well.

I agree though that we were in danger of falling away. I think something has changed with the whole club and one loss or even a couple won’t change that now.

We are too strong.

Sorry didn't get my point over. I'm not talking about the last few games the kast few games we have a much better shape to the team but by chance than design.. Hoilett has had no form all season yet he got picked time and time again until he got injured, then he was always first to come on as sub. Morrison was well out of form but got picked every game only dropped because of injury. Gunnerson played well when he came back from injury for a few games.but fell away badly He is not a prem footballer he gets picked no matter what ,he does divide opinion I understand that. Love it when he's not taking those long throws we look so much better. Zohore had to go for over 10 gamesor so without a goal before injury got him dropped. Other players in the past would score and not get a start again for the next match.
How times have there been posts about Manga not being a right back? Neil obviously disagreed with that I think he was wrong on that one.
Sloper Road

Postby Bananas » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Sloper Road wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Hoilett hasn’t played for three games. Gunnar has been class and we have no other option at DM.
Zohore hasn’t played either but has come on as sub and played well.

I agree though that we were in danger of falling away. I think something has changed with the whole club and one loss or even a couple won’t change that now.

We are too strong.

Sorry didn't get my point over. I'm not talking about the last few games the kast few games we have a much better shape to the team but by chance than design.. Hoilett has had no form all season yet he got picked time and time again until he got injured, then he was always first to come on as sub. Morrison was well out of form but got picked every game only dropped because of injury. Gunnerson played well when he came back from injury for a few games.but fell away badly He is not a prem footballer he gets picked no matter what ,he does divide opinion I understand that. Love it when he's not taking those long throws we look so much better. Zohore had to go for over 10 gamesor so without a goal before injury got him dropped. Other players in the past would score and not get a start again for the next match.
How times have there been posts about Manga not being a right back? Neil obviously disagreed with that I think he was wrong on that one.

Oh god that's a long post, just give us a summary...... :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby RageJon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:19 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Zohore has hardly started and Hoilett is in and out the team :lol:

Gunnnerson we have had no choice with until Bacuna so time will tell who is the better fit.

I liked the look of Bacuna I thought he played some edgey balls and was pretty good on the ball. Gunners isn't very flexible and is stuck in robot mode continues to play the same balls although his work ethic is random through out the games.. it can be good though in some games. With the way we are playing up front at the moment Ide prefer to see gutsy passes and 50/50 through balls !!
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Previous

Return to General Chat