Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tell you whats doing the rounds, Warnocks older son is not o

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:28 am

Tell you whats doing the rounds, Warnocks older son is not only the agent for the majority of the players we sign, his youngest son is also in our academy

the other players that get signed many are McKay's and we had his two sons

something not right

Re: Tell you whats doing the rounds, Warnocks older son is n

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:51 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Tell you whats doing the rounds, Warnocks older son is not only the agent for the majority of the players we sign, his youngest son is also in our academy

something not right

Well we have 5 players with unique sports management and Warnock signed 1 of them.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:57 am

Well we're doing bloody well considering we've limited ourselves by only signing players from One agency! #facepalm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:01 pm

bollocks big deal, look at mendes/wolves.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Bollocks to you all, for me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

United a fan base destroyed by Tan & the Red Brigade :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Saved us from near relegation to league 1 without money :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Promoted us to the Premier League on a small budget :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keeping our hopes up of staying up with amazing battling displays from his Trojans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Brought a togetherness at City and atmosphere, never seen before :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT CARDIFF CITY MANAGER " :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Calzaghes trainset wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Tell you whats doing the rounds, Warnocks older son is not only the agent for the majority of the players we sign, his youngest son is also in our academy

something not right

Well we have 5 players with unique sports management and Warnock signed 1 of them.

dont let the truth get in the way
it would be very obvious that this is a jack ,bar for 1 thing, many of his posts get stickied.?????????

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Sadly, even during halcyon time like these, some people just have a sad need to find the negative... :roll:

Neil Warnock undoubtedly the best 'manager' we've had at this club in my time also! :clap:

He's open, he's honest, he unites and he gets things done! :notworthy:

Trust me when I say, we'll miss him when he (eventually) leaves! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:58 pm

Agree but once again the old Tan and Red Brigade get dragged up!! Talk about healing wounds my arse.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:36 pm

dogfound wrote:

something not right

it would be very obvious that this is a jack ,bar for 1 thing, many of his posts get stickied.?????????

idiot, i aint no jack, you more a jack, you will see me at every home and away game with my son, on Vince;s coach :bluebird:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:46 pm

it depends what the function of the academy is. if you're happy with it being a creche for former players to put their children in, then don't complain when there's no players coming through.

i believe the academy should be a place for the best local players to have a shot at making the first team, whatever their background.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:51 pm

JulesK wrote:Agree but once again the old Tan and Red Brigade get dragged up!! Talk about healing wounds my arse.

It is odd it literally has nothing to do with anything.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:43 pm

northernbluebird wrote:it depends what the function of the academy is. if you're happy with it being a creche for former players to put their children in, then don't complain when there's no players coming through.

i believe the academy should be a place for the best local players to have a shot at making the first team, whatever their background.

so your assuming the boy is not good enough ?

its one of those where you cant do right for doing wrong. if the boy ends up good enough to play in the prem but NW had insisted he stay at Plymouth the moaners would moan about that.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:49 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

something not right

idiot, i aint no jack, you more a jack, you will see me at every home and away game with my son, on Vince;s coach :bluebird:

yes I came on here accused our manager wrongly of signing all our player through his sons agency. tried to link it to his younger son being in the accademy which is hardly news.. and commented somethings not right.stir stir.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 am

2blue2handle wrote:
JulesK wrote:Agree but once again the old Tan and Red Brigade get dragged up!! Talk about healing wounds my arse.

It doesn’t. I think contractually it has to be mentioned at least five times a season.

I’m wondering if the 5,000 who left cos of Tan are still staying away?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:08 am

maccydee wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

It doesn’t. I think contractually it has to be mentioned at least five times a season.

I’m wondering if the 5,000 who left cos of Tan are still staying away?

They have all taken up fly fishing

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Bollocks to you all, for me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

United a fan base destroyed by Tan & the Red Brigade :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Saved us from near relegation to league 1 without money :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Promoted us to the Premier League on a small budget :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keeping our hopes up of staying up with amazing battling displays from his Trojans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Brought a togetherness at City and atmosphere, never seen before :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT CARDIFF CITY MANAGER " :bluebird: :bluebird:

I agree he has worked wonders at this club.

My only gripe with Warnock is sometimes I wish he would be a bit more adventurous and not so cautious with his substitutions and team selections. He seems to leave it very late to change a game when we are losing.

Other than that he has done a near perfect job

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:11 am

thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bollocks to you all, for me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

My only gripe with Warnock is sometimes I wish he would be a bit more adventurous and not so cautious with his substitutions and team selections. He seems to leave it very late to change a game when we are losing.

I think even that is changing.

The Southampton game all three subs were done with 10 mins left. I think the Sala tragedy has made him realise there are a lot more important things than football and has loosened him up a bit. No coincidence three class performances since. I think the players feel it too.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:12 am

maccydee wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

The Southampton game all three subs were done with 10 mins left. I think the Sala tragedy has made him realise there are a lot more important things than football and has loosened him up a bit. No coincidence three class performances since. I think the players feel it too.

Agreed Neil :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Agreed Neil :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Obviously we would never have wanted this to happen. But I think Warnock and the club was in danger of losing goodwill after the Huddersfield and Newcastle games. The fans were turning (and not just the usual clowns on here). You could feel the players were struggling too.

Of course Sala could have had that impact anyway with his goals and Niasse has also had an impact as he has been class.

But the main thing is how everyone has come together around our manager and chairman.

I am so proud of Cardiff City right now.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Some posters just can't let it go and seemingly never will which i think is a same.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:15 pm

something not right

What exactly isnt right mate????

Some people just want to pick holes in anything and stir shit. Pathetic.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:

something not right

What exactly isnt right mate????

Some people just want to pick holes in anything and stir shit. Pathetic.

Agree

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm

dogfound wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:it depends what the function of the academy is. if you're happy with it being a creche for former players to put their children in, then don't complain when there's no players coming through.

so your assuming the boy is not good enough ?

its one of those where you cant do right for doing wrong. if the boy ends up good enough to play in the prem but NW had insisted he stay at Plymouth the moaners would moan about that.

he may be, but it's happened with too many ex players sons that it does suggest it's a perk of the job.

here's a prediction. when NW leaves, his son will leave too.