Warnock under scrutiny, his son agent (The Times)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Warnock under scrutiny, his son agent (The Times)

Postby dogfound » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:34 pm

Sven wrote:
Calzaghes trainset wrote:Morrison was bought by ole, for all we know Warnock son may be a real good player.

He was and Sean Morrison a great signing, too! :thumbright: :clap:

Don't see the issue with anyone's son being in the Academy either. Those who are good enough will progress... :ayatollah:

its pretty normal for a managers son to be at the same clubs academy as his dad.
imagine the oooh ahhh if this kid was the next Messi and NW didn't want him here.

besides its hardly news I am sure 99.9% of CARDIFFCITY FANS knew this anyway. must be doing the rounds with some other group somewhere else.
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:38 pm

northernbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bollocks to you all, for me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

United a fan base destroyed by Tan & the Red Brigade :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Saved us from near relegation to league 1 without money :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Promoted us to the Premier League on a small budget :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keeping our hopes up of staying up with amazing battling displays from his Trojans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Brought a togetherness at City and atmosphere, never seen before :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT CARDIFF CITY MANAGER " :bluebird: :bluebird:

bollocks to you too sunshine.

he's the best manager in my lifetime, but his only remuneration should be his salary, and any agreed bonuses. we are also entitled to a manager that operates solely in the interests of cardiff city. if he doesn't have a case to answer then that's fine. but it's also fine to ask valid questions. this isn't north korea.

his remuneration also should not extend to giving his sons places in our academy as a perk of the job. it's not just warnock, the club has a history of putting connected people in the academy who aren't good enough. places should allocated to the best prospects in the locality because that's what the academy is for.

:lol:

I enjoy people's opinions.

As to what happens at our academy & other stuff behind the scenes, is not Warnocks fault, this has been going on for years.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby northernbluebird » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bollocks to you all, for me NEIL WARNOCK is our best manager I have seen us have in my 47 years of following Cardiff City :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

United a fan base destroyed by Tan & the Red Brigade :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Saved us from near relegation to league 1 without money :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Promoted us to the Premier League on a small budget :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Keeping our hopes up of staying up with amazing battling displays from his Trojans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Brought a togetherness at City and atmosphere, never seen before :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

:bluebird: :bluebird: " NEIL WARNOCK WILL FOR ME ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A GREAT CARDIFF CITY MANAGER " :bluebird: :bluebird:

he's the best manager in my lifetime, but his only remuneration should be his salary, and any agreed bonuses. we are also entitled to a manager that operates solely in the interests of cardiff city. if he doesn't have a case to answer then that's fine. but it's also fine to ask valid questions. this isn't north korea.

his remuneration also should not extend to giving his sons places in our academy as a perk of the job. it's not just warnock, the club has a history of putting connected people in the academy who aren't good enough. places should allocated to the best prospects in the locality because that's what the academy is for.

:lol:

I enjoy people's opinions.

As to what happens at our academy & other stuff behind the scenes, is not Warnocks fault, this has been going on for years.

it depends what the function of the academy is. if you're happy with it being a creche for former players to put their children in, then don't complain when there's no players coming through.

i believe the academy should be a place for the best local players to have a shot at making the first team, whatever their background.
northernbluebird

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:03 pm

northernbluebird wrote:

Bollocks to you too moonhead.

Inuendo inuendo inuendo.....nothing proven, don't believe the bullshit these scum press put out. Anyone who has at least half a brain can see how the scum establishment works, do your research and come back with facts. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby dogfound » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:20 pm

northernbluebird wrote:

his remuneration should be whatever the club agrees to tbh.
and good relationships {~in the case with agents } can work for you as is the case in all walks of life.
the academy is a vehicle for 1 or 2 very good prospects each year if your lucky , who obviously can not play 11 a side games alone. yes you can have late developers but they are like finding rocking horse shit.

anyway who said Warnocks boy is not good enough ?
dogfound

Postby Bonner » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Hardly an unknown fact that Neil’s son is an agent ... some people just love to stir up an agenda.
Goes on a lot in football...
Bonner

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:17 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:The media are trying to create a soap-opera out of what is happening around the club. We're just relevant to them at the moment; but if they looked around every other club in the Premier League they'd find the exact same thing.

It is a non-story until there are more solid rules of governance on agents

This is true,just been on Southampton forum,they are creaming over this story,saying they are now safe,cos they (us) will definitely be deducted points for this :roll: their fans are horrid little people,especially around the sala tragedy, scummy c***s :twisted:

Agree, for whatever reason I had always been under the assumption that Soton fans were a generally decent bunch, some of the comments on there and the lack of opposition to them are disgusting
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:The media are trying to create a soap-opera out of what is happening around the club. We're just relevant to them at the moment; but if they looked around every other club in the Premier League they'd find the exact same thing.

It is a non-story until there are more solid rules of governance on agents

This is true,just been on Southampton forum,they are creaming over this story,saying they are now safe,cos they (us) will definitely be deducted points for this :roll: their fans are horrid little people,especially around the sala tragedy, scummy c***s :twisted:

Agree, for whatever reason I had always been under the assumption that Soton fans were a generally decent bunch, some of the comments on there and the lack of opposition to them are disgusting

It's disgusting on there :( sad excuses for humans,I really hope we stay up,at their expense,they make my skin crawl,gutter snipes :evil: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Previous

Return to General Chat