Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We will get 1 more win this season

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:56 am

According to the Southampton Daily Echo

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17430 ... n/?ref=rss

Thoughts on this?

I think this article is hopeful at best from a Southampton perspective but really shows their superiority complex and ‘right’ to stay up. I really hope they go down. Fans almost as arrogant as Fulham.

Re: We will get 1 more win this season

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 am

Haha they have us losing to palace home and palace loosing to us away... good one that, be a first if both teams can come out of a game with zero points...

Very wishful thinking :lol:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:Haha they have us losing to palace home and palace loosing to us away... good one that, be a first if both teams can come out of a game with zero points...

:lol:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:27 pm

TaffEmbankment wrote:Haha they have us losing to palace home and palace loosing to us away... good one that, be a first if both teams can come out of a game with zero points...

Good spot. Crazy the amount of points they think palace will get with or without the cardiff "win"

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:42 pm

I think they are correct. 1 more win in the next fixture weekend :lol:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 pm

and we say Walesonline are bad (which they are :lol:)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:07 pm

luxy1970 wrote:

Good spot. Crazy the amount of points they think palace will get with or without the cardiff "win"

20 points if you include at win at the CCS , in with half a shout at a Europa lge place.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:46 pm

dogfound wrote:
luxy1970 wrote:

20 points if you include at win at the CCS , in with half a shout at a Europa lge place.

They have actually got Burnley v Palace to beat each other in the same game too :lol:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:and we say Walesonline are bad (which they are :lol:)

They really are :lol: They have no contacts and get their transfer and other info from other news sources which are usually made up Bull s***. Im sure they've got a lot worse over the last 2-3 years.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:47 pm

YES :bluebird:

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 pm

Walesonline and their ‘experts’ like Dom Booth

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:and we say Walesonline are bad (which they are :lol:)

They really are :lol: They have no contacts and get their transfer and other info from other news sources which are usually made up Bull s***. Im sure they've got a lot worse over the last 2-3 years.

Most their articles are based on something someone has posted on here. :lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:19 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:According to the Southampton Daily Echo

Thoughts on this?

I think this article is hopeful at best from a Southampton perspective but really shows their superiority complex and ‘right’ to stay up. I really hope they go down. Fans almost as arrogant as Fulham.

So Barry Welsh goes to the doctor and says to him...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 am

Sven wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:According to the Southampton Daily Echo

Thoughts on this?

So Barry Welsh goes to the doctor and says to him...

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: ,very good sven :laughing6: After reading their forum,I hope Southampton go down,some real scummy feckers amongst them,horrible fans. :old: :bluebird: