Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "I SAY ROT IN HELL"

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
Deano1 wrote:She was 15 at the time she left, a brain-washed child. Now, if she was fully repentant, she might be worth helping if she was co-operative. However, she doesn't show even the tiniest bit of remorse and should be left where she is to deal with the consequences.

The bile spitting mob reaction from this story was predictable. It was the same on Radio Wales this morning. But, has anyone thought that her indifference and lack of repentance might be a consequence of her being radicalised? This is a concept fully accepted by the state, making it absurd to be calling people subject to it as evil. She was also under the age of criminal responsibility when she left and now has a child (possibly through rape) that bears no moral responsibility for it's parents.

Besides, what kind of upbringing did this girl have, to be allowed to travel to a war zone in Syria at 15? Have some understanding for God's sake

I've seen some stupid uneducated comments lately but you get the BAFTA for it. Get your facts straight. She wasn't forced to go. The parents didn't know she was going and attempts were made to stop the 3 girls getting to Syria. She wasn't raped - she volunteered to be an ISIS bride. She was already radicalised before she went there.

She doesn't have an ounce of repentance for what she's done. Seeing the killings and beheadings didn't faze her. She is as dangerous mentally as any of the ISIS fighters. For all we know she might have even carried out killings herself. There is only one safe option - leave the bitch there and remove her British citizenship.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:01 pm

IF she's allowed to return. She would either be prosecuted or offered a deradicalisation programme and the kid would more than likely be placed into care. Quite frankly i don't want her back. But if the security services found evidence she was radicalized by her family or other at a young age. There may be a slight chance she could eventually reintegrate into UK society.

Lets just see what happens and see the "facts" we are given.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 pm

She won't set foot in our country again. England perhaps but not in our great country.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:13 pm

get her someplace safe, whilst outside of our borders, let her tell us everything she knows in exchange for the NHS to deliver her child and put her into a programme of rehabilitation being closely monitored

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:17 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:get her someplace safe, whilst outside of our borders, let her tell us everything she knows in exchange for the NHS to deliver her child and put her into a programme of rehabilitation being closely monitored

This.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Shoot her now where she stands, let her back here and she will let the NHS sort her out then will most probably walk in to the same hospital with a bomb strapped to her.

No doubt Comrade Corbyn and his Lefties would like to have a chat over a cuppa with her. :roll:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:get her someplace safe, whilst outside of our borders, let her tell us everything she knows in exchange for the NHS to deliver her child and put her into a programme of rehabilitation being closely monitored

This.

Baby due any day not much chance of her getting to an airport besides if she's 9mths gone most airlines wont let her fly! And shes said dp anything to ensure baby born here so lying is a good chance of happening thankfully gvnmt says will not do anything to get her back here as wont risk
Any British persons shes on her pwn gor getting back :thumbup:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:46 pm

f**k her never let her back in i say.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

This.

Baby due any day not much chance of her getting to an airport besides if she's 9mths gone most airlines wont let her fly! And shes said dp anything to ensure baby born here so lying is a good chance of happening thankfully gvnmt says will not do anything to get her back here as wont risk

Again. Like me and other posters have said. You have to see if she's been brainwashed at a young age. Not just by Daesh videos but by her family. If she wasn't and genuinely liked the Daesh ideology then f**k her, if not there's a chance of deradicalisation. It's worked before....all be it in some cases. We need to see the facts before you can judge.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:55 pm

I can’t disagree with what the government have said about this.

If she was showing any remorse, it might be different.

I expect she’ll come back to the UK at some point and be prosecuted - but it won’t happen quickly.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Fcuk her and anybody who wants to defend the evil bitch

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:07 pm

mistaflux75 wrote:Fcuk her and anybody who wants to defend the evil bitch

With you on that mate :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 pm

I don't get all this crap about she was only 15 when she left. I knew right from wrong when I was 15, and I expect everyone else on this forum did as well. I certainly knew murder was wrong, and I'm sure she did as well. As far as I'm concerned, she made her choice and lost her right to British citizenship as a result. Don't see why she should return among people she hates, to live off those very people's taxes.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

This.

Again. Like me and other posters have said. You have to see if she's been brainwashed at a young age. Not just by Daesh videos but by her family. If she wasn't and genuinely liked the Daesh ideology then f**k her, if not there's a chance of deradicalisation. It's worked before....all be it in some cases. We need to see the facts before you can judge.

If her looking at propergander of her own free will is being brainwashed I've misunderstood what brainwashing means? Her parents had nothing to do with her looking at IS crap for whatever reason her and her friends thought it good idea to join IS only got to see what she did to know they were not brainwashed when they left but know thats open to debate. :old:

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:05 pm

ISIS has taken innocent lives in Europe and Middle East and the saddest is the children in the Manchester concert bombing I would be disgusted at the government to let that filth in our country

Disgrace that people are debating this only 1 answer which is fu*k off you

If it does come to thinking off letting her in there should be a vote for the public

So annoyed at this

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Bananas wrote:She won't set foot in our country again. England perhaps but not in our great country.

Seriously mate, why don't you stop this bollocks constantly spitting hate against England ?

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:08 pm

She's getting a nice sympathetic little spin from the BBC - now there's a surprise . Watch them turn her into a victim over the next few weeks.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:She's getting a nice sympathetic little spin from the BBC - now there's a surprise . Watch them turn her into a victim over the next few weeks.

All over the radio today they have already started giving her sympathy that she was young and innocent and that she is pregnant however she said she didnt regret going there

This country is to nice

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bananas wrote:She won't set foot in our country again. England perhaps but not in our great country.

Seriously mate, why don't you stop this bollocks constantly spitting hate against England ?

He can’t. His hatred consumes him. Sad for him, and extremely boring for everybody else.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:17 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
mistaflux75 wrote:Fcuk her and anybody who wants to defend the evil bitch

With you on that mate :ayatollah:

She might have only been 15 at the time but she is a woman now, who's had 3 kids. And has said that she doesn't regret it? Also said she saw decapitated heads in rubbish bins but that never fazed her. Really??? FFS

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Please UK,if you have any shred of decency do not let that bitch and her future terrorist anywhere near this country

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Maybe he’ll stop when you stop posting drivel on a daily basis.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Lmao class. Well said!

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm

I’d blame the Times for bringing this up!!

They shouldn’t have made it public and let her stay in Syria where she belongs. I see the Father of the other girl wants her home, if he couldn’t control her before how the hell is he going to control her now.

This Govt and the other lot should stand up or get out, this Country has gone to pot. If they come back and someone dies because they continue their ways then whoever let them back should be shot.

I’m sorry but these so called MP’s just gaggle and do nothing not one of them is worth following.

I feel sorry for all the people who fought the wars on our behalf, if only they knew how it would turn out.

Let her stay out there and anyone else who went. We don’t need them, want them or trust them.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm

If she's allowed back in this country then I'm off.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:05 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Firstly I'm not your 'mate' and secondly you obviously missed the point completely. Spitting hate stating that we are our own country?? Did you get an education if not it's never too late. Nos da.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Dahboy wrote:If she's allowed back in this country then I'm off.

Stay in Townhill UJB, you'll be safe there....

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Bashar al Assad would be delighted to accommodate her in one of his correctional facilities, she would have a warm welcome I am sure.Her breeding suggests active support for a bestial death cult that in itself should warrant the removal of her citizenship.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:43 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

I shall address your pet separately , but it's a great shame that you persistently troll and try to bully anyone like this. Whatever I happen to post you issue a personal put down , almost never bothering to address the subject matter but simply being insulting and deliberately offensive . I'm afraid that you're not going to successfully push your weight around with me because I was standing up to bullies like you decades ago and you're all the same .
I do wonder how many youngsters and less confident people you have driven from this forum or made feel bad about themselves for no reason other than malice and an apparent belief that it makes you look like some kind of tough guy. If the proprietor and other moderators here can use good manners and fairness , I don't see why you feel entitled to be so consistently unpleasant and overbearing .
I wonder whether you'd try to go easy on the cyber-bullying against me because it's not having the desired effect and it's very very ugly .

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

I shall address your pet separately , but it's a great shame that you persistently troll and try to bully anyone like this. Whatever I happen to post you issue a personal put down , almost never bothering to address the subject matter but simply being insulting and deliberately offensive . I'm afraid that you're not going to successfully push your weight around with me because I was standing up to bullies like you decades ago and you're all the same .
I do wonder how many youngsters and less confident people you have driven from this forum or made feel bad about themselves for no reason other than malice and an apparent belief that it makes you look like some kind of tough guy. If the proprietor and other moderators here can use good manners and fairness , I don't see why you feel entitled to be so consistently unpleasant and overbearing .
I wonder whether you'd try to go easy on the cyber-bullying against me because it's not having the desired effect and it's very very ugly .

I’ll get my violin out :lol: