UPDATED:12 MORE WOMEN JIHADISTS WANT TO RETURN PLEASE SIGN

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 am

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

OVER 435,000 SIGNED SO FAR :thumbright: :thumbright:

TO STOP ISIS MEMBERS/FRIENDS RETURNING TO THE UK

Link
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/231521 :thumbright: :thumbright:

BBC NEWS / 18/02/19

12 MORE SO CALLED ' BRITISH ' JIHADISTS HAVE ARRIVED AT THE CAMP & NOW WANT TO COME BACK TO THE UK.

ISIS have been virtually destroyed in the last few weeks of intense fighting and nearly all the areas of land they controlled they have now lost.

The flag-burning father of a runaway British jihadi schoolgirl yesterday admitted taking his daughter to an extremist rally when she was 13. Islamist Shamima Begum chose to join Islamic State - a murderous militant group that sponsors terrorism across the West.

Now she wants to come back to Britain, showing no remorse, because she's pregnant.

No thanks - keep this scumbag out!

UPDATED 15/02/19

:evil:

NO WAY SHOULD WE LET THIS EVIL WOMAN BACK IN THE UK / EVEN THE USA SAY BRITAIN IS A SOFT TOUCH :evil:

Her parents have got a UK lawyer on legal aid to fight to get her back :evil:

EXCLUSIVE: Father who blamed police for not stopping his daughter joining ISIS, attended 2012 rally led by hate preacher Anjem Choudary and attended by Lee Rigby killer

Footage shows him at the head of demonstration as US flag is burned

MY VIEW: "100% A NO FROM ME/ ROT IN HELL" :evil:

She fled to join ISIS / Now she wants the UK to look after her :evil:

Today there are calls for Begum to be barred from returning to the UK completely or arrested and jailed if she sets foot on British soil.

"I am 9 months pregnant and want to come back to UK, I have no regrets in joining ISIS, but I know the UK will look after me."

Begum is having her third child and says she will be looked after in the UK.

Security Minister Ben Wallace today confirmed that Begum ‘has a right to come home’ and will be allowed back into Britain if she presents herself at a British consulate in Iraq or Turkey. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Daily Mail

Thursday 14th February 2019

'All I want to do is return to Britain': Former London schoolgirl, 19, who ran away from Britain to join ISIS with two friends is begging to return as minister says she IS allowed back but might be prosecuted

A schoolgirl who fled London aged 15 to join ISIS has been found heavily pregnant in a refugee camp and said: 'I don't regret coming here - now all I want to do is come home to Britain'.

Shamima Begum was just 15 when she and two classmates Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase travelled to Syria in February 2015.

In an extraordinary interview with The Times she said: I know what everyone at home thinks of me as I have read all that was written about me online. But I just want to come home to have my child. That's all I want right now.

She added: 'I'll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child.'

The jihadi bride is the only known survivor of the three friends from Bethnal Green and today described witnessing bombings and the loss of her two infant children as the caliphate fell apart around her.

She said: 'I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam. I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance'.

However the 19-year-old says she does not regret joining the terror group and said she was 'weak' for not staying to the bitter end – but now wants to come home.

Speaking to the newspaper she said: 'I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago. And I don't regret coming here.'

Security Minister Ben Wallace today confirmed that Begum ‘has a right to come home’ and will be allowed back into Britain if she presents herself at a British consulate in Iraq or Turkey.

He said: 'British citizens have rights whoever they are but if they have gone join IS and return to the UK they can expect to be questioned and, if possible, prosecuted'.

He added: 'Actions have consequences. I think the public will be reflecting on why these people want to return to a country they said they hate'.

Mr Wallace refused to be drawn further on Begum's case but admitted it was 'very worrying' that she had 'no regrets' about joining ISIS, which he called the 'worst terror group in history'.

Today there are calls for Begum to be barred from returning to the UK completely or arrested and jailed if she sets foot on British soil.

Timeline of the London girls' journey into the heart of terror :evil:

December 2014
Counter terrorism police question Shamima Begum, Kadiz Sultana and Amira Abase after their friend Sharmeema Begum goes to Syria.

February 17, 2015

The three girls leave the UK for Syria when they should have been at school.

The trio flew from Gatwick Airport to Istanbul, Turkey before carrying on to Syria via land.
March 2015

The girls are seeing leaving Gazientep on the Turkey borer with Syria by bus
April 2015

A month later the girls attempt to show they are living an ordinary life. Amira posts a social media picture of food on a table – calling it an ISIS (dawla) takeaway

Shamima escapes and is found by The Times. She says she has 'no regrets' about joining ISIS but wants to come back to have her baby

But at the time of her disappearance four years ago Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, then Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, said if the girls came back they would be treated as 'victims' who were groomed online and would not be prosecuted.

Around 800 men, women and children from Britain went to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS - but 400 returned and only around 40 have been prosecuted for terrorism offences.

The majority have been put in the dock using Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2000, which relates to 'preparation of terrorist acts' and can be applied to jihadi brides if they can prove they were 'assisting others' in preparing or carrying out acts of terror.

Those convicted using this law have been jailed for up to seven years - but the law is being changed to increase this to ten years in prison.

Begum said last night she understood why people in Britain would not have sympathy for her but insists that she would 'do anything' to bring her baby back to the UK.

Four years ago she arrived in ISIS' capital Raqqa with her teenage friend and were placed in a home for 'single women'.

They filled out registration forms and expressed preferences over what kind of fighter they wanted to be in a relationship with.

Within three weeks was married to a Dutch jihadi Yago Riedijk, 27 - a Muslim convert from Arnhem - and she is currently pregnant with her third child - the other two died before they turned one.

Sultana married an American, Abase an Australian and friend Sharmeena Begum, who arrived in 2014, a Bosnian.

Miss Begum claimed she had been living a normal life despite the atrocities - but now wants to return to Britain to bring up the baby she's about to give birth to.

When asked about why she had not stayed in ISIS' she said: 'I was weak'.

Miss Begum and her friends, Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, fled east London in the footsteps of another Bethnal Green schoolgirl, Sharmeena Begum, who had left the year before. She said each married a ISIS foreign fighter on reaching Syria.

Miss Begum said her first two children died in infancy due to disease and malnourishment.

Disillusioned, the young woman told how she had fled the final ISIS stronghold fearing that her unborn baby, who she says is due any day, would suffer the same fate.

She conceived the child with IS fighter Yago Riedijk, 27, a Dutchman who converted to Islam. The pair married only weeks after she arrived in Raqqa in 2015. Miss Begum admitted she was aware many would want her barred from returning home.

She conceded 'the caliphate is over' and had witnessed 'so much oppression and corruption that I don't think they deserved victory'.

Miss Begum fled the final IS stronghold in Baghuz, eastern Syria, as Western-backed Kurdish forces closed in on the town. She said: 'I was weak. I could not endure the suffering and hardship that staying on the battlefield involved.

'But I was also frightened the child I am about to give birth to would die like my other children if I stayed on.

'So I fled the caliphate. Now all I want to do is come home to Britain.'

Dad's emotional plea for safe return of daughter who joined ISIS

Her desire to return to east London will cause consternation to Home Office officials because the legal status of British IS brides is highly contentious.

In her first comments since her disappearance four years ago, Miss Begum repeated IS propaganda but also made remarks that were dismissive of the IS caliphate.

Return of the jihadis: The law in Britain

Britain has only prosecuted 40 citizens in five years who fled to join ISIS and then came back.
In 2018 security Minister Ben Wallace told MPs 400 Britons who travelled to join ISIS returned home - but only one in ten were put in the dock.
Around 850 Britons are believed to have travelled to Iraq and Syria, with around one in six believed to be dead.
The Home Office says every person who returns is questioned by police and an assessment made over whether they are a threat to Britain.

However few have been prosecuted.
The Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill is currently going through Parliament, after its third reading in the House of Lords.
It could make travelling abroad to join terror groups an offence which carries a penalty of ten years in prison.
The bill has now returned to the House of Commons for consideration of Lords amendments.
The lawyer for Shamima Begum's family has asked authorities to treat the girl, and any surviving friends, as victims.
It is not yet known if Amira Abase and Sharmeema Begum lived.
Her equivocation will lead some to question whether she has been brainwashed during her time in Syria.

'When I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all,' she said. 'It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

'I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance.'

She also poured scorn on the Western hostages she had watched being beheaded on videos.

She said: 'Journalists can be spies too, entering Syria illegally. They are a security threat for the caliphate.'

It is unclear whether she was referring specifically to the British victims beheaded by ISIS, Alan Henning and David Haines, both killed in 2014.

Miss Begum said Amira and Sharmeena had decided to remain in Baghuz. Kadiza was reportedly killed two years ago.

She said she 'last saw my two friends in June' of last year but had heard 'only two weeks ago' the pair were still alive.

However, she feared that 'all the recent bombing' may have killed them. Miss Begum praised their decision to remain.

'They urged patience and endurance in the caliphate and chose to stay behind in Baghuz,' she said.

'They would be ashamed of me if they survived the bombing and battle to learn that I had left.

'They made their choice as single women. For their husbands were already dead. It was their own choice as women to stay.' Miss Begum told her story to Times journalist Antony Loyd, who found her alone in the Al Hawl camp – a facility for around 39,000 refugees in northern Syria.

The three schoolgirls had initially flown to Turkey after telling their parents they were going out for the day. They later crossed the border into Syria. Miss Begum said: 'I applied to marry an English-speaking fighter between 20 and 25 years old.'

Kadiza married an American, Amira married an Australian and Sharmeena married a Bosnian. She said: 'There was a lot of oppressions of innocent people.

'In some cases fighters who had fought for the caliphate were executed as spies even though they were innocent.'

She said that her husband spent six months in prison after being accused of treachery.

She left her home in Raqqa in January 2017 with him and their first child, a daughter who later died along with her son in the all-round chaos of military defeat.

IS told jihadi families to make their own decisions as to whether to flee. The couple left together but her husband surrendered to a fighters opposed to IS. That was the last time she saw him.

- What action might she face if she is allowed to return to the UK?

Home Office Minister Ben Wallace has said everyone who returns from taking part in the conflict in Syria or Iraq must expect to be investigated by the police.

This will determine if they have committed criminal offences, and to ensure that they do not pose a threat to national security.

"There are a range of terrorism offences where individuals can be convicted for crimes committed overseas," he said.

- How should Ms Begum be treated by UK authorities?

Ms Begum was a pupil at Bethnal Green Academy in east London when she ran away to Syria in February 2015 with Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase, who also attended the school.

Tasnime Akunjee, a lawyer who was instructed by the girls' families after they disappeared, told the Press Association that British authorities should be reminded of former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe's position at the time.

Lord Hogan-Howe said that the girls would be treated as victims so long as they had not committed any further offences while in Syria.

- How many British women and girls joined IS and how many have returned?

An absence of public Government data has led experts to warn the number of women and minors linked to IS thought to have returned has been significantly underestimated.

An estimated 850 people have travelled from the UK to support IS in Iraq and Syria, including 145 women and 50 minors, according to a report by King's College London released last year.

Of the 425 who have returned, only two women and four minors were listed.

- Do they pose a threat?

Joana Cook, a senior research fellow at KCL who co-authored the study, said the researchers considered the women to be potential security threats based on several factors.

She said: "(These include) the physical security roles and related training that women have undertaken in IS-held territory, and the potential to transfer or apply these skills in other locations, or to pass these on to other people... including other women and their children."

- What is left of Islamic State?

When Ms Begum left for Syria in 2015, IS had taken control of large tracts of northern Syria and northern Iraq.

Millions of people were living in territory controlled by the terrorist group, which had declared the creation of a caliphate.

Four years later, following a massive military campaign by regional forces assisted by foreign powers including America, Britain and Russia, IS territory has dwindled to a small village in eastern Syria.

Earlier this week, US-backed Syrian forces launched an operation to clear Baghuz where, according to Ms Begum, Ms Abase and a fourth Bethnal Green schoolgirl, Sharmeena Begum, remain.

The Brits who joined ISIS:

The 'Beatles'

Alexanda Kotey, El Shafee Elsheikh, Mohammed Emwazi - known as Jihadi John and Aine Davis make up the quartet of terrorists known as 'The Beatles'.

They were named after the 60s band because of their English accents.

The four Londoners were linked to a string of hostage murders in Iraq and Syria during the bloody Islamist uprising. They also had a reputation for waterboarding, mock executions and crucifixions.

The US government said the group beheaded more than 27 hostages, including British aid workers David Haines and Alan Henning, on camera.

Kotey and Elsheikh who were part of the beheading gang that included Jihadi John, were detained by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces in January 2018.

The ringleader of the 'Beatles' -Jihadi John - was killed in an airstrike in 2015 in Syria. Aine Davis, is imprisoned in Turkey on terrorism charges.

Sally Jones

Jones, 50, became known as the 'White Widow' after calling for attacks on UK soil and moving to Syria with her jihadi husband Junaid Hussain in 2013.

The mother-of-one, originally from Chatham, Kent, was believed to have been killed in a US drone strike near the Syria-Iraq border, alongside her 12-year-old son JoJo, known as Hamza Hussain, in October 2017.

Jones helped ISIS lure would-be jihadis and called for attacks on RAF bases and the Queen on VJ day. She travelled to Syria to marry terrorist Hussain was killed in a drone strike in 2015 although Jones kept producing propaganda for Daesh.

Jones has never formally been wiped off the US target list as her DNA was not recovered from the ground.

Siddhartha Dhar

Dhar, 35, was used as a recruiting tool by propagandists after the death of fellow Brit Mohammed Emwazi - also known as Jihadi John.

Dhar, an ex-bouncy castle salesman from Walthamstow, East London, was the right-hand man to hate preacher Anjem Choudry.

The fugitive, also known as Abu Rumaysah,is believed to have died in an airstrike in 2018.

Dhar was born in London to a Hindu family. His friends remember him as 'Sid', who drank alcohol and dreamt of becoming a dentist.

But he was converted to Islam in his teens and radicalised by Choudary's banned Al-Muhajiroun group.

He later renamed himself Abu Rumaysah before being arrest with Choudhary and others on terror charges, only to skip bail.
Attachments
52258600_2506172852746072_7847530257727881216_n.jpg
52258600_2506172852746072_7847530257727881216_n.jpg (103.62 KiB) Viewed 6709 times
097AC1C2-2367-47B8-9E3C-CE2EBBEFFD06.jpeg
097AC1C2-2367-47B8-9E3C-CE2EBBEFFD06.jpeg (483.45 KiB) Viewed 9200 times
38E1A457-537D-4BEF-A0E9-2A9360DDD0AC.jpeg
38E1A457-537D-4BEF-A0E9-2A9360DDD0AC.jpeg (429.05 KiB) Viewed 9200 times
9794264-6702719-image-a-34_1550106346471.jpg
9794264-6702719-image-a-34_1550106346471.jpg (21.38 KiB) Viewed 16724 times
9793318-6702719-Shamima_Begum_one_of_three_schoolgirls_at_Gatwick_Airport_as_she-a-31_1550106284459-2.jpg
9793318-6702719-Shamima_Begum_one_of_three_schoolgirls_at_Gatwick_Airport_as_she-a-31_1550106284459-2.jpg (37.16 KiB) Viewed 16726 times
25DF49EB00000578-6702719-image-m-3_1550130455151.jpg
25DF49EB00000578-6702719-image-m-3_1550130455151.jpg (21.12 KiB) Viewed 16727 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

UPDATED:12 MORE WOMEN JIHADISTS WANT TO RETURN PLEASE SIGN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: "I SAY ROT IN HELL"

Postby Xcasual » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:02 am

DIRTY BITCH ,ROT IN HELL YA MONGREL :ayatollah:
Xcasual

Postby T1JMO » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:11 am

Goes without saying she should be refused entry for the rest of her life...
T1JMO

Postby gwentbluebirds » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 am

What she gonna do get looked after here then bring up her kids to hate UK and boom ......fk off
gwentbluebirds

Postby Flyingpostman » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:27 am

Send her over to spain with you Annis
Flyingpostman

Postby powysblue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:40 am

MY FEELINGS EXACTLY.

Seen the TV interview this morning - saying she has no regrets and asked if she had witnessed any beheadings she replied no but I saw lots of heads laying around but it did not phase me ???? Are you human Woman - of course we know they are far from that.

AND SHE HAS GOT THE AUDACITY TO ASK OUR NHS AND WELFARE SYSTEM TO LOOK AFTER HER AND HER b*stard CHILD ?

As far as I am concerned anybody who lives in Great Britain and fights against our country should be tried for treason and sent to a far away labour camp for life.

LEAVE HER THERE TO ROT.
powysblue

Postby Jock » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 am

It’s insane to even consider allowing her back into the U.K.
Jock

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 am

I hope she gets blown up and her unborn child, cause no doubt that baby will be born evil.
Wolfpac

Postby epping blue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:53 am

She should be handed over to the Syrian authorities and tried there for her terrorist supporting beliefs. With out people like her feeding, watering, providing normality and comfort to these terrorist fighters many fewer may have suffered at their hands. This was a joint enterprise if there ever was one and she's as guilty as those that wielded the sword to severe the heads of those that didn't support their cause.

Cant believe how bloody liberal our ruling classes have become. We've even got a tory saying she'll be allowed back. Christ the Dianne Abbotts and John MacDonald's of this world will probably roll out the red carpet.

We dont want her back, she should now be stateless in the dusts of Syria. Christ it'll probably cost us millions to protect us from her and millions more to protect her from us.

The same applies to any other ISIS member wishing to return from the middle east. I wouldnt apply the same principal to those who went to fight in support of the Kurdish forces.
epping blue

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:58 am

Flyingpostman wrote:Send her over to spain with you Annis

:o :shock:

Over here they would NEVER accept her back, she would be hounded out if they did.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:03 am

epping blue wrote:She should be handed over to the Syrian authorities and tried there for her terrorist supporting beliefs. With out people like her feeding, watering, providing normality and comfort to these terrorist fighters many fewer may have suffered at their hands. This was a joint enterprise if there ever was one and she's as guilty as those that wielded the sword to severe the heads of those that didn't support their cause.

Cant believe how bloody liberal our ruling classes have become. We've even got a tory saying she'll be allowed back. Christ the Dianne Abbotts and John MacDonald's of this world will probably roll out the red carpet.

We dont want her back, she should now be stateless in the dusts of Syria. Christ it'll probably cost us millions to protect us from her and millions more to protect her from us.

The same applies to any other ISIS member wishing to return from the middle east. I wouldnt apply the same principal to those who went to fight in support of the Kurdish forces.

I agree should be handed over to the Syrian Authorities :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Llantwit bluebird » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:17 am

If the press are after a reaction they are sure to get one. No way she should be allowed back and if she does the authorities need to ensure her unborn sprog is not born here otherwise her child rapist terrorist husband will be on the plane over here too wreaking terrorist activities on our doorstep. If she is allowed to return I seriously think it will be the final nail in the coffin for this government.
Llantwit bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:20 am

Llantwit bluebird wrote:If the press are after a reaction they are sure to get one. No way she should be allowed back and if she does the authorities need to ensure her unborn sprog is not born here otherwise her child rapist terrorist husband will be on the plane over here too wreaking terrorist activities on our doorstep. If she is allowed to return I seriously think it will be the final nail in the coffin for this government.

100% she never ever be allowed to return and your right her brats Father would then be allowed :evil:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby lord raglan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:28 am

If a bomb had landed on her house out in whatever shithole she was living in nobody would be anyway the wiser.
In my opinion she is no longer a British citizen so therefore stateless however her unborn child is innocent of any wrong doing so should be taken off her and adopted by a caring loving family .we should not be burdened with any cost relating to the kid there’s enough oil in Iraq / Syria so they can pay for it.

Soapbox moment .....couldn’t give a shit what happens to the bitch .
lord raglan

Postby Bluebina » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 am

She never comes back, she is a terrorist and has chosen her destiny, it's a pity a drone didn't get to her, but seeing as it hasn't she should rot in a Syrian jail !!
Bluebina

Postby Wayne S » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:57 am

Brainwashed victim who was sixteen at the time and only nineteen now. Still a child in many eyes.

She may be worth more in intelligence if she comes back.

Just some opposing opinions for balance.
Wayne S

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 am

Wayne S wrote:Brainwashed victim who was sixteen at the time and only nineteen now. Still a child in many eyes.

She may be worth more in intelligence if she comes back.

Just some opposing opinions for balance.

Thats correct could be invaluable to security services but given her statement she doesn't sound like she will give info freely, Plus what happens in furure will she be a suicide bomber because she certainly comes across as stil being an IS member but using fact she's British and pregnant to worm her way back to gain free nhs care and state benefits for rest of her life! Makes you laugh when she says just want to come home and live quietly absolutely no chance of that and her parents sibblings will suffer because of her actions if she comes back . :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Deano1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:14 am

She was 15 at the time she left, a brain-washed child. Now, if she was fully repentant, she might be worth helping if she was co-operative. However, she doesn't show even the tiniest bit of remorse and should be left where she is to deal with the consequences.
Deano1

Postby Bluebina » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:22 am

Deano1 wrote:She was 15 at the time she left, a brain-washed child. Now, if she was fully repentant, she might be worth helping if she was co-operative. However, she doesn't show even the tiniest bit of remorse and should be left where she is to deal with the consequences.

I wouldn't believe her any way they have been told to go back to Europe as sleepers and continue the fight for ISIS, she must thick as shit not to have pretended to repent, the lefties would have paid for her travel if she had, as it is it's difficult for them to argue for her to leave her home and come to Britain !!!
Last edited by Bluebina on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bluebina

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:24 am

This creature obviously hates Britain, it's people, culture, history and Christian values.
As such she will be seen as an heroic victim by our politicians and the State media , so I expect she'll be welcomed with open arms and they're probably already speaking of awarding her a Baronessy.
Perhaps she could become an iconic figurehead in their struggle to thwart the electorate's vote to leave the EU.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Don't care where she goes as long as its not here, she left she knew what she was doing.
2blue2handle

Postby RageJon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Sure she can stay in our very own Guantanamo Bay with her mates and discuss when she will never ever get out :lol:
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby danielrees17 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm

The lefties will welcome her in with open arms, I say f*ck her and let her rot wherever she is
danielrees17

Postby montyblue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:03 pm

She has a big concern for her unborn child but she was quite happy for her husband to kill other children that did nor conform to there warped view, her husband was prepared to kill a fellow human being and she turned a blind eye, in my book she is just as guilty. she should give birth and give her child up for adoption to a civilised society and she can carry on living in her calafate state and rot. While where on the topic we should send that chowdre fellow thats just been released from prison over there as well stirring up trouble hear in our country, they all spout human rights when it suits, but it swings both ways try living as a westerner in iran pakistan and Saudi and ask for a welsh baptist chapel to be built so you can carry on practising your religion, you be shafted for even thinking about it but if you want mosque built here no problem, we should have incinerated them into the desert sand when they all gathered together but now they have spread out like ants.
montyblue

Postby montyblue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:11 pm

From my understanding her danish husband was killed, hence her plea go and live in Baghdad
montyblue

Postby Cardiff dyskinesia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Deano1 wrote:She was 15 at the time she left, a brain-washed child. Now, if she was fully repentant, she might be worth helping if she was co-operative. However, she doesn't show even the tiniest bit of remorse and should be left where she is to deal with the consequences.

The bile spitting mob reaction from this story was predictable. It was the same on Radio Wales this morning. But, has anyone thought that her indifference and lack of repentance might be a consequence of her being radicalised? This is a concept fully accepted by the state, making it absurd to be calling people subject to it as evil. She was also under the age of criminal responsibility when she left and now has a child (possibly through rape) that bears no moral responsibility for it's parents.

Besides, what kind of upbringing did this girl have, to be allowed to travel to a war zone in Syria at 15? Have some understanding for God's sake
Cardiff dyskinesia

Postby NIBluebird » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:48 pm

They'll let her in..

Some equality group will march in opposition..

We've gone mad
NIBluebird

Postby Danny Says » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
The bile spitting mob reaction from this story was predictable. It was the same on Radio Wales this morning. But, has anyone thought that her indifference and lack of repentance might be a consequence of her being radicalised? This is a concept fully accepted by the state, making it absurd to be calling people subject to it as evil. She was also under the age of criminal responsibility when she left and now has a child (possibly through rape) that bears no moral responsibility for it's parents.

Besides, what kind of upbringing did this girl have, to be allowed to travel to a war zone in Syria at 15? Have some understanding for God's sake

thee are two sides to every argument but not this one.

Justified "bile spitting" from educated, democratic people who believe in freedom, peace, safety and their families.

Expect the left wing, Greenham Common brigade will be out in force marching to London in support of this terrorist.
Danny Says

Postby maltablue » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm

My words exactly Annis
maltablue

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:

She went there own free will chose a husband (didnt have him forced her) as had 2 children by him now having 3rd by him for a child she as shown remarkable maturity in her decision making! And her statement is clear and precise she wants to have baby here so it as best health care ( her words,) she is showing no sighns of radicalisation just a woman who knows what shes saying. As for quiet life no chsnce and she shows no comcern for parents or sibblings who undoubtedly go through hell when she gets back as no doubt she will shes just thinking of herself. . :old:
pembroke allan

Next

Return to General Chat