Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOLVES TICKETS.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 pm

few hundred left. be gone by 10.30 am tomorrow thinks me..

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205095 :bluebird:

Re: WOLVES TICKETS.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm

That's fantastic news and a credit to both the continued support of a now regular bunch of away gamers and also the club itself for providing a team our supporters 'want' to follow! :clap:

These are halcyon days and we need to embrace; because one day we will tell others of what we witnessed! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:13 am

Sven wrote:That's fantastic news and a credit to both the continued support of a now regular bunch of away gamers and also the club itself for providing a team our supporters 'want' to follow! :clap:

These are halcyon days and we need to embrace; because one day we will tell others of what we witnessed! :ayatollah:

i do hope the rise of Cardiff City has more legs mate , but know what you mean..
not so long ago being relegated used to mean to the conference and having to fend off Scarborough and Torquay.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:47 am

Got mine , days in the lower divisions were fun though back in the day.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:45 am

Just got mine so not going as fast as we thought. But will sell out. Ask Wolves for more.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:21 pm

SOLD OUT..

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:36 am

Saturday 16th Just checked ..still some tickets available....

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Good post Sven, I ll be there. , with my little pick and shovel, I ll be there. Priceless times we are enjoying. This season is becoming iconic mate. Up the City.