Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Here we go again - Sala allegedly signing

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:04 pm

Sky won't let it go
SirJimmySchoular

Postby montyblue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 pm

SIR JIMMY SCHOULAR
i did say tge powers that be they wanted to play him saturday.
montyblue

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Round 10!!! ding ding :lol:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

If he signs, I can only assume the OP won’t support him after he called him a tosser yesterday.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby BarryWelsh88 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 pm

Tossed because he wasn’t jumping at the gun to sign for Cardiff :lol:
BarryWelsh88

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .
What's more I'll give him 120% from the start and I certainly won't be looking for fault once he's a Cardiff City player. I shall defend him even if he cocks anything up because I'm very big on loyalty.

I will say at this point , however ,that it seems quite implausible to me that anyone would delay an £18m deal for the sake of one game, particularly since that risks him being injured and losing the deal altogether . Therefore I'm unconvinced by this new story form Sky ,who've been very very unreliable on the subject right from the getgo.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If he signs, I can only assume the OP won’t support him after he called him a tosser yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: he seems to like that word
dogfound

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .
What's more I'll give him 120% from the start and I certainly won't be looking for fault once he's a Cardiff City player. I shall defend him even if he cocks anything up because I'm very big on loyalty.

I will say at this point , however ,that it seems quite implausible to me that anyone would delay an £18m deal for the sake of one game, particularly since that risks him being injured and losing the deal altogether . Therefore I'm unconvinced by this new story form Sky ,who've been very very unreliable on the subject right from the getgo.

My verion of tosser,is somebody who professes to give more than 100%,each to their own eh :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 am

bluesince62 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .

My verion of tosser,is somebody who professes to give more than 100%,each to their own eh :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dahboy

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:07 am

The true definition got to be a professional pancake thrower? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:04 am

It was never off. People just go into meltdown :lol:
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat