https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... rom-nantes

Anyone believe it ....

Re: Here we go again - Sala allegedly signing

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:04 pm

Sky won't let it go

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 pm

SIR JIMMY SCHOULAR
i did say tge powers that be they wanted to play him saturday.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Round 10!!! ding ding :lol:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:28 pm

If he signs, I can only assume the OP won’t support him after he called him a tosser yesterday.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 pm

Tossed because he wasn’t jumping at the gun to sign for Cardiff :lol:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .
What's more I'll give him 120% from the start and I certainly won't be looking for fault once he's a Cardiff City player. I shall defend him even if he cocks anything up because I'm very big on loyalty.

I will say at this point , however ,that it seems quite implausible to me that anyone would delay an £18m deal for the sake of one game, particularly since that risks him being injured and losing the deal altogether . Therefore I'm unconvinced by this new story form Sky ,who've been very very unreliable on the subject right from the getgo.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:If he signs, I can only assume the OP won’t support him after he called him a tosser yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol: he seems to like that word

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:35 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .
What's more I'll give him 120% from the start and I certainly won't be looking for fault once he's a Cardiff City player. I shall defend him even if he cocks anything up because I'm very big on loyalty.

I will say at this point , however ,that it seems quite implausible to me that anyone would delay an £18m deal for the sake of one game, particularly since that risks him being injured and losing the deal altogether . Therefore I'm unconvinced by this new story form Sky ,who've been very very unreliable on the subject right from the getgo.

My verion of tosser,is somebody who professes to give more than 100%,each to their own eh :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 am

bluesince62 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Well I'll support him of course, and if he proves me wrong then no one will be more pleased than I .

My verion of tosser,is somebody who professes to give more than 100%,each to their own eh :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:07 am

The true definition got to be a professional pancake thrower? :laughing6:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:04 am

It was never off. People just go into meltdown :lol: