UPDATED “ EMILIANO SALA “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED “ SALA DUE IN CARDIFF TODAY “

Postby mucker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 am

I’ll buy your house off you.The biggest purchase I’ve ever made and my security for my family for the future.I like it just as it is.The money is here ready to do the sale but you just want one last rave party before sale goes through.Yes ,that’ll be fine.
mucker

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:00 am

mucker wrote:I’ll buy your house off you.The biggest purchase I’ve ever made and my security for my family for the future.I like it just as it is.The money is here ready to do the sale but you just want one last rave party before sale goes through.Yes ,that’ll be fine.

Lmao yes exactly what the f**k like init. If u want 18 million euros hes going to be playing against newcastle simple as
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:11 am

Sala update from France

According to French media, Emiliano Sala is on his way to Cardiff for a medical.

The below tweet translates as: “Emiliano Sala (Nantes) OK with Cardiff for a 3 year contract and has the permission to go Friday to Cardiff to spend the visit (for a medical), there remain small details to settle between the clubs for a transfer of about €20m.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:13 am

Dahboy wrote:
plymouthbloobirds wrote:signed for city for a confirmed 18 mill euros, playing for his prev club for one more game as a "condition" with the risk of getting injured. before playing for City, then travelling to City for a medical to play against the toon on sat!!!!! On top of that he's apparently gonna be our saviour. Well i never!!!! next thing he'l be sorting out brexit and narrating on the blue planet and all sea creatures will be living on primark paper bags. then we sell him to the jacks in league 1 :laughing5:
SKY TV and their bull shit crap makes me piss my pants...move on and f**k him off, if he wanted to be with us he'd be here, but hes not cos he wants more money. the whole senario smacks of shit now and to be honest, its getting f*cking boring. :oops:

Calm down man, try not to be so negative.

Really Dahboy? :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby seanccfc7 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:58 am

He’s en route!
Attachments
970B1C02-AD27-443B-A98C-2652E319675D.png
970B1C02-AD27-443B-A98C-2652E319675D.png (823.08 KiB) Viewed 3970 times
seanccfc7

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:03 am

seanccfc7 wrote:He’s en route!

Landing around 10, stadium by 11, announced by 12 Yeh boy!
bluebirdoct1962

Postby billy ronson » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:09 am

As Phil Collins almost sang ....

“I can feel it in the air this morning , oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord”

:lol: :lol:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby seanccfc7 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:20 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

And on back on a plane to Newcastle by 1 with any luck!
seanccfc7

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:30 am

seanccfc7 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

And on back on a plane to Newcastle by 1 with any luck!

Yes mate....or plane back to Nantes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Only kidding
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:37 am

Emiliano Sala is either in the air, or already in Wales.

L’Equipe report the Cardiff City and Nantes saga is coming to an end after a four week up and down period which has been strange even by transfer market standards.

Sala was absolutely against a move to the Premier League club, feeling his form meant he could instead aim for a transfer somewhere he’d have a chance of playing in European footballer.

Money, agents, and even Neil Warnock, can be very persuasive it seems, because despite shaking his head at the move for all that time, L’Equipe say Sala took a flight at around 9am on Friday morning.

Cardiff City almost managed to kill the deal themselves this week by dropping the €20m offer to Nantes, the French newspaper says the deal will now be done at around €17m.

There’s a reasonable chance some of the difference is going to the player and that’s helped change his mind.

Emiliano Sala will sign a contract for three and a half years, pending medical tests.
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 am

The above plane landed in Cardiff from Nantes at 9.21am.

Looks like the eagle has landed. :ayatollah:
bridgendbluebird30

Postby cardiff518 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:00 am

Attachments
D9747CEB-1E10-4A0A-823B-9BABF34E3CBE.jpeg
D9747CEB-1E10-4A0A-823B-9BABF34E3CBE.jpeg (624.8 KiB) Viewed 3550 times
cardiff518

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:14 am

All this and he ends up worse than Cornelius :lol:
Dahboy

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 am

Dahboy wrote:All this and he ends up worse than Cornelius :lol:

That has got to be the worry, massive expectations before he even signs, and we don't give the Strikers flowing opportunies.

Madine felt the pressure at £6Mill!!!
Bluebina

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 am

If he does become a City player later today, at least it may help some of the fans on this forum to show a bit of patience in future, and stop believing everything they read in the media. There has been some right rubbish posted on here this week about the club failing yet again in it's transfer dealings, the player does'nt want to come here so move on to the next target etc etc. Like I said last weekend, it's not like popping down to your local car dealer and buying a second hand motor, and it's not like playing football manager on your X Box. When the club confirms he is a Cardiff player, I will believe it. Until then, none of us know what has been or is being discussed, and it is pointless criticising everyone under the sun about a deal which none of us on here have the slightest knowledge as to it's progress or likely outcome. For all we know, the whole transaction may have gone exactly as the club and the player wanted it to go, but it appears far easier for some of our fans to criticise everything and everyone rather than take a step back and look at things sensibly.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluescarlet » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am

Well done Steve, a great post.
bluescarlet

Postby bluescarlet » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am

Well done Steve, a great post.
bluescarlet

Re: UPDATED “ SALA HAVING MEDICAL “

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am

Emiliano Sala now having Cardiff City medical. Race against time to register him before midday deadline. Cardiff want him on the bench at Newcastle tomorrow

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby nubbsy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:45 am

Would you risk 18m deal for one game? It's idiotic
nubbsy

Postby Matt the Bluebird » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 am

It’s a bit like transfer deadline day today !
Matt the Bluebird

Postby d20 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:57 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:If he does become a City player later today, at least it may help some of the fans on this forum to show a bit of patience in future, and stop believing everything they read in the media. There has been some right rubbish posted on here this week about the club failing yet again in it's transfer dealings, the player does'nt want to come here so move on to the next target etc etc. Like I said last weekend, it's not like popping down to your local car dealer and buying a second hand motor, and it's not like playing football manager on your X Box. When the club confirms he is a Cardiff player, I will believe it. Until then, none of us know what has been or is being discussed, and it is pointless criticising everyone under the sun about a deal which none of us on here have the slightest knowledge as to it's progress or likely outcome. For all we know, the whole transaction may have gone exactly as the club and the player wanted it to go, but it appears far easier for some of our fans to criticise everything and everyone rather than take a step back and look at things sensibly.

spot on and the worse thing is people saying "we need a striker " so city get interested in this guy and they they are saying " lot of money its a gamble " ....you cant win with some people ,yes it could be a gamble but it could be a gamble that he scores a goal that wins us a game and those 3 points keep us in the richest league....we need to gamble as we dont have strikers.
d20

Postby RageJon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:59 am

:happy1: :bluescarf: :thumbright:
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby RageJon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:04 am

d20 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:If he does become a City player later today, at least it may help some of the fans on this forum to show a bit of patience in future, and stop believing everything they read in the media. There has been some right rubbish posted on here this week about the club failing yet again in it's transfer dealings, the player does'nt want to come here so move on to the next target etc etc. Like I said last weekend, it's not like popping down to your local car dealer and buying a second hand motor, and it's not like playing football manager on your X Box. When the club confirms he is a Cardiff player, I will believe it. Until then, none of us know what has been or is being discussed, and it is pointless criticising everyone under the sun about a deal which none of us on here have the slightest knowledge as to it's progress or likely outcome. For all we know, the whole transaction may have gone exactly as the club and the player wanted it to go, but it appears far easier for some of our fans to criticise everything and everyone rather than take a step back and look at things sensibly.

spot on and the worse thing is people saying "we need a striker " so city get interested in this guy and they they are saying " lot of money its a gamble " ....you cant win with some people ,yes it could be a gamble but it could be a gamble that he scores a goal that wins us a game and those 3 points keep us in the richest league....we need to gamble as we dont have strikers.

It is a gamble and it is alot of money
It shows we are serious about staying up :thumbright:

And that's all I wanted to know is are we serious or not :bluescarf:
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby Carpe Diem » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Still desperately need a CM and a RB / CB. For the latter I would have loved us to get mepham but don’t think it was ever an option.
Carpe Diem

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:11 pm

RageJon wrote:
d20 wrote:

It is a gamble and it is alot of money
It shows we are serious about staying up :thumbright:

And that's all I wanted to know is are we serious or not :bluescarf:

And it's good for if we get relegated as we will be setup ready to go a great advantage in championship..(Not that we will be relegated) :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:20 pm

So I guess this hasn't been done before 12?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Re: “ DEAL IS DONE BUT THERE’S A CATCH “

Postby Igovernor » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Logie wrote:Loan them Healy till the end of season ;)

I know you’re joking, but he can only play for us or MK Dons this season because of FIFA rules.

Actually if it is from another FA then he could go to Nantes as the rule only applies to to a club that comes under the same football association!
Igovernor

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm

BREAKING NEIL WARNOCK: " EMILIANO SALA UPDATE "
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204038 :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Re: UPDATED “ EMILIANO SALA “

Postby royalblue » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Whats going on with Sala now?
Meant to have a medical ages ago.
Any news?
ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE
royalblue

Re: UPDATED “ EMILIANO SALA “

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:08 pm

royalblue wrote:Whats going on with Sala now?
Meant to have a medical ages ago.
Any news?

He had to go back to France, he forgot his wallet keys and his phone. He won't be long.
Dahboy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat