Emiliano Sala (Will be signed in time for the game)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Emiliano Sala (Will be signed in time for the game)

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Just waiting on medical to happen this could be after the weekend
St Ninian

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Savigma wrote:I have some reassurances that everything regarding Sala is sorted, the clubs agreed that Sala will join us in time to play on Saturday.

Could take up to Friday but he is coming, please stop with the meltdown in this forum. Post after post of french reporters spouting rubbish.

FYI Sala is a starting striker for Nantes. He was benched so he doesn’t have to play two 90 minute games in 3 days.

Nantes want him to play last game for them sunday?????
Igovernor

Postby St Ninian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:55 am

Charlie Harper wrote:I have never read a bigger load of rubbish on here ever with all the ITK.

Mods have a word and stop these fools clogging up the board please :banghead:

Talking shite was I?
St Ninian

Postby Savigma » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am

Igovernor wrote:
Savigma wrote:I have some reassurances that everything regarding Sala is sorted, the clubs agreed that Sala will join us in time to play on Saturday.

Could take up to Friday but he is coming, please stop with the meltdown in this forum. Post after post of french reporters spouting rubbish.

FYI Sala is a starting striker for Nantes. He was benched so he doesn’t have to play two 90 minute games in 3 days.

Nantes want him to play last game for them sunday?????

I’ve been told because the other striker got sent off they requested if Cardiff could let him stay for another game, but Cardiff have said no, so business as usual and he’s going to be signed in time to play tomorrow :)
Savigma

Previous

Return to General Chat