Emiliano Sala (Will be signed in time for the game)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Savigma » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 am

I have some reassurances that everything regarding Sala is sorted, the clubs agreed that Sala will join us in time to play on Saturday.

Could take up to Friday but he is coming, please stop with the meltdown in this forum. Post after post of french reporters spouting rubbish.

FYI Sala is a starting striker for Nantes. He was benched so he doesn’t have to play two 90 minute games in 3 days.
Savigma

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Emiliano Sala (Will be signed in time for the game)

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am

Savigma wrote:I have some reassurances that everything regarding Sala is sorted, the clubs agreed that Sala will join us in time to play on Saturday.

Could take up to Friday but he is coming, please stop with the meltdown in this forum. Post after post of french reporters spouting rubbish.

FYI Sala is a starting striker for Nantes. He was benched so he doesn’t have to play two 90 minute games in 3 days.

where'd you get the info from mate?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Savigma wrote:I have some reassurances that everything regarding Sala is sorted, the clubs agreed that Sala will join us in time to play on Saturday.

where'd you get the info from mate?

Out of his ass probably
Llan_Blue

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

So tell us who told you. Otherwise you are full of it yourself.
Dahboy

Postby Savigma » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

Dahboy wrote:

Someone you’d class as unreliable, I’m never going to say who am I? let’s be fair. It’s information or an ‘update’ that’s likely about to make its way through the media soon though.
Savigma

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 am

I've heard similar.
bluebird7291

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Have to agree with the OP it has gone very very quiet in the journo world no news is good news. But with all of this stalling and messing why hasn't another club tried to steal him??? Is he overrated by our scouts and NW?
St Ninian

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:08 pm

St Ninian wrote:Have to agree with the OP it has gone very very quiet in the journo world no news is good news. But with all of this stalling and messing why hasn't another club tried to steal him??? Is he overrated by our scouts and NW?

I honestly think he's going to be a flop. Just got this bad feeling about this guy. Lookout watch the posos attack me know for having an opinion :lol:
Dahboy

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Savigma wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Someone you’d class as unreliable, I’m never going to say who am I? let’s be fair. It’s information or an ‘update’ that’s likely about to make its way through the media soon though.

AKA another bullshit thread with people predenting they know stuff when they don't because they heard a rumour
nubbsy

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Dahboy wrote:
St Ninian wrote:Have to agree with the OP it has gone very very quiet in the journo world no news is good news. But with all of this stalling and messing why hasn't another club tried to steal him??? Is he overrated by our scouts and NW?

I honestly think he's going to be a flop. Just got this bad feeling about this guy. Lookout watch the posos attack me know for having an opinion :lol:

More info from social media world

Sala didn't inform Nantes he was visiting Cardiff this is the biggest farce of a transfer ever if that's true! we can now also get sanctioned for tapping up if Nantes didn't give Sala permission to travel to Cardiff
St Ninian

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:15 pm

St Ninian wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Sala didn't inform Nantes he was visiting Cardiff this is the biggest farce of a transfer ever if that's true! we can now also get sanctioned for tapping up if Nantes didn't give Sala permission to travel to Cardiff

Surely MD is not that stupid to let that happen?
Dahboy

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 pm

SALA FEE STILL NOT AGREED AND BOTH NANTES AND CARDIFF ARE ON THE VERGE OF WALKING AWAY FOR GOOD
St Ninian

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:28 pm

Was also training with Nantes this morning, definitely not agreed
Edwardsccfc16

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:35 pm

St Ninian wrote:SALA FEE STILL NOT AGREED AND BOTH NANTES AND CARDIFF ARE ON THE VERGE OF WALKING AWAY FOR GOOD

We will get done for tapping a player up if they was true.

Also why bench top scorer?
bluebird7291

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:44 pm

STICKING POINT IS APPARENTLY THE FEE NANTES WILL OWE BORDEAUX FOR THE SELL ON CLAUSE WHICH WILL GREATLY REDUCE THEIR PROFIT FROM THE SALE
St Ninian

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Hearing both sides have exhausted all offers and nowhere near an agreement. Unless they can get an agreement in the next 3 hours deal will be dead and move on!
St Ninian

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:56 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
St Ninian wrote:SALA FEE STILL NOT AGREED AND BOTH NANTES AND CARDIFF ARE ON THE VERGE OF WALKING AWAY FOR GOOD

We will get done for tapping a player up if they was true.

Also why bench top scorer?

Not really, doesn't mean the club didn't give us permission to speak with him on the basis that a fee could be agreed later.
2blue2handle

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:55 pm

Update due out shortly not sure if its positive or negative
St Ninian

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Seems to be a bit of a breakthrough in negotiations, deal almost agreed hearing that its now down to the finer details of the deal i.e. sell on clause, etc. watch this space but nothing is guaranteed until he holds up the shirt with his name on the back
St Ninian

Postby Charlie Harper » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:57 pm

I have never read a bigger load of rubbish on here ever with all the ITK.

Mods have a word and stop these fools clogging up the board please :banghead:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Was also training with Nantes this morning, definitely not agreed

Still got to train as he’s still contracted to them
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:18 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I have never read a bigger load of rubbish on here ever with all the ITK.

we will see! FOOL
St Ninian

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:24 pm

St Ninian wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

:lol: :lol: did he ring his club and tell them his electric gates were jammed so would be missing training ?
dogfound

Postby Charlie Harper » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:32 pm

St Ninian wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:I have never read a bigger load of rubbish on here ever with all the ITK.

we will see! FOOL

There is only one fool here and that's you spouting rubbish trying to pretend you know when no one but the clubs and player knows. Personally the only rubbish on here is with people that have just joined clogging it up.

Go do your homework son :thumbup:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby pandjwilliams48@btinternet.com » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm

I think the delay for Sala is between Bordeaux and Nantes ( 50% sell on clause )
pandjwilliams48@btinternet.com

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm

pandjwilliams48@btinternet.com wrote:I think the delay for Sala is between Bordeaux and Nantes ( 50% sell on clause )

HOW ?
what ever the sell on clause is it is in his legal contract and has been there since the day he signed for them. and has zero to do with us.
dogfound

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
pandjwilliams48@btinternet.com wrote:I think the delay for Sala is between Bordeaux and Nantes ( 50% sell on clause )

HOW ?
what ever the sell on clause is it is in his legal contract and has been there since the day he signed for them. and has zero to do with us.

As stated earlier Nantes are trying to maximise their profit after the sell on fee, this is what seemingly stopped the deal with Galatasary in the summer. Dogfound is correct the clause is legally binding and Nantes have no option but to pay it should Sala get sold on.
St Ninian

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
St Ninian wrote:

we will see! FOOL

There is only one fool here and that's you spouting rubbish trying to pretend you know when no one but the clubs and player knows. Personally the only rubbish on here is with people that have just joined clogging it up.

Go do your homework son :thumbup:

on the bright side, its marginally better than all that we are not going to sign anyone because Tan is an evil mean ogre stuff last week.
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:26 pm

St Ninian wrote:
dogfound wrote:

HOW ?

As stated earlier Nantes are trying to maximise their profit after the sell on fee, this is what seemingly stopped the deal with Galatasary in the summer. Dogfound is correct the clause is legally binding and Nantes have no option but to pay it should Sala get sold on.

Ahhh I see they're waiting for a 50m offer to maximise their profits after paying out sell on fee :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby St Ninian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Done deal
St Ninian

Next

Return to General Chat