Sky Sports still saying Cardiff want Sala, But

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sky Sports still saying Cardiff want Sala, But

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm

rhblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
rhblue wrote:Just saw a video of sala in training today :banghead:

Why wouldn’t he be in training?

We’re still working on the fee, so he’s still their player.

Thought we would be in the final negotiations and signing him today :lol:

Even if we were, a true professional would still be in training. He wants to join us, but while the negotiations between the two clubs are ongoing he has to carry on as usual.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluesman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Warnock please don't waste our money he's crap.
Bluesman

Postby Deano1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:13 pm

Strange that they would have been training this morning after an away match last night
Deano1

Postby rhblue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:29 pm

rhblue

Postby montyblue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:25 pm

I would have thought if he is doing any trainng it would have be with us but obviously not sorted or niasse looks like it could be limping patterson upfront saturday funny how your week can change thinking we would have to strikers playing saturday.
montyblue

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Realistically you wouldn't have seen either play on Saturday. It doesn't work like that because they have to train with the team a bit first to get into a rhythm with the system
SirJimmySchoular

Postby montyblue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 pm

SIR JIMMY SCHOULAR
the powers that be where saying that they hoped to have someone in for saturday so yes would have been if any a cameo appearance but thats why i was hoping we would have got sorted at the start of january to bed in, maybe zohore might show an apperance.
montyblue

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:49 pm

montyblue wrote:SIR JIMMY SCHOULAR
the powers that be where saying that they hoped to have someone in for saturday so yes would have been if any a cameo appearance but thats why i was hoping we would have got sorted at the start of january to bed in, maybe zohore might show an apperance.

Yeah that's an option if he intends to attack but I think he'll just try and shut it down if the game goes ahead. Tiresome I know, but it's all we can do at the moment I think because allowing them all the points will potentially harm us more than what we'd gain taking risks to get them all . If it's postponed then maybe we'll be reinforced before the game is played
SirJimmySchoular

Postby montyblue » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:00 pm

SIR JIMMY SCHOULAR
its a pity though if there was some games you where going to go for it surely it would have been last weeks udders and this one , tbere are only a few others left to play that are what i would describe as evenly matched bournmouth coming up at home but after that all looki g pretty difficult obc2iously if we do get new recruits its going to help us compete more evenly
montyblue

Previous

Return to General Chat