Who is Peter Harding @PHardingSport

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arabellaman » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Just wrote on Twitter “Just been told that Sala to Cardiff is complete and that they’re currently creating a welcome video and completing club media work”
Another wind-up?
arabellaman

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Who is Peter Harding @PHardingSport

Postby Edwardsccfc16 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 pm

arabellaman wrote:Just wrote on Twitter “Just been told that Sala to Cardiff is complete and that they’re currently creating a welcome video and completing club media work”
Another wind-up?

No doubt, he probably has no clue sala played tonight aswell so I dunno when they would’ve been taking the shots of him and that, wouldn’t of done it when he was down here the other day as he went back and definitely didn’t fly over at 10pm after the game :lol:
Edwardsccfc16

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:03 am

I expect he’ll be another who will suddenly disappear off Twitter when the window closes.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:05 am

arabellaman wrote:Just wrote on Twitter “Just been told that Sala to Cardiff is complete and that they’re currently creating a welcome video and completing club media work”
Another wind-up?

who knows.? so much absolute shite been talked about this transfer.
dogfound

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:08 am

Peter Harding is a respected 'freelance' sports journalist who gets a lot of things right :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:23 am

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Another wind-up?

No doubt, he probably has no clue sala played tonight aswell so I dunno when they would’ve been taking the shots of him and that, wouldn’t of done it when he was down here the other day as he went back and definitely didn’t fly over at 10pm after the game :lol:

Maybe when he visited the CCS the other day in full-on Givenchy clobber?
TAP_Sheep

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:48 am

This is ccfc anything can happen in next 30 minutes! Ccfc are go :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:I expect he’ll be another who will suddenly disappear off Twitter when the window closes.

https://www.football365.com/news/mediaw ... ky-rumours

fake or respected journalist..?
dogfound

Postby Border-radius » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:08 am

What can you say about this site? https://writingcreek.com/political-writing/ I want to try to make money too?
Border-radius

Return to General Chat