Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cannot see sala coming now

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Because niasse has signed. Be very surprised at the club spending big money on another striker now we got one on loan...
Could see them now spending the money elsewhere...
Neither niasse or sala would be happy being on the bench either and really couldnt see us playing with 2 strikers as we are a one striker up front side.

Be great if we do sign both gives us lots of options and fair play to the club if we do.

Re: Cannot see sala coming now

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:02 pm

You are in for a surprise my friend......

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Don't think Niasse has any bearing on Sala as they're not really similar strikers.

I'm hoping that Warnock would like to play with two strikers and wing backs, and has learned not to put his transfer eggs in one basket.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:13 pm

I think Warnock has a lot more money to spend than we think.
Sala 20M (add ons)
Tameze could be back on the table. 12M
And probably loan in a defender from abroad too

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:15 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:You are in for a surprise my friend......

Lets hope so..

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:16 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I think Warnock has a lot more money to spend than we think.
Sala 20M (add ons)

Be great if all that happens and massive respect to the main man vinny tan if it does

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:01 am

Sala is joining as well, I don’t know why people think the Niasse deal has changed anything.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:40 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Sala is joining as well, I don’t know why people think the Niasse deal has changed anything.

I hope this Tameze deal comes off he is highly rated in the French league.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:04 am

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Because niasse has signed. Be very surprised at the club spending big money on another striker now we got one on loan...
Neither niasse or sala would be happy being on the bench either and really couldnt see us playing with 2 strikers as we are a one striker up front side.

Be great if we do sign both gives us lots of options and fair play to the club if we do.

And you couldn't say that on the "Sala deal off????" thread? :? :roll:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:43 am

Sala 20M (add ons)

Also hoping to buy camarassa

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:05 am

Sven wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Because niasse has signed. Be very surprised at the club spending big money on another striker now we got one on loan...

And you couldn't say that on the "Sala deal off????" thread? :? :roll:

Whats the problem sven? Not as if theres many threads on sala anyway? Lmao

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 am

Sala 20M (add ons)

I doubt it somehow. I think that may be the reason for this transfer dragging on a bit. I think it will take a lot to persuade Tan to part with £20m in a January transfer window, especially for a player untested at this level. I think most agree that any new players brought in need to better than those already here. I honestly don't know anything about Sala other than a few youtube clips. I am relying on those of you on this forum who have obviously seen a lot more of him than me, and it would be interesting to know your views with regards to Sala and Zohore. My question would be Is Sala a big improvement on Zohore?