Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED “ BREAKING OUMAR NIASSE “

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:25 pm

I will wait till the person I got the photo off finishes work. And if he say I can post it I'll put it up. For anyone who doubts it

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:04 pm

True story this one :thumbright:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Niasse has bought just bought a house in Llandaff. Son enrolled into Cathedral School. Overheard him talking to Sala in Costa Coffee in Tesco Western avenue whilst wearing their city kit!

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

MorristonBluebird wrote:I will wait till the person I got the photo off finishes work. And if he say I can post it I'll put it up. For anyone who doubts it

I believe you but if I find out you are lying If you are looking for attention , I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you tell the truth now, that'll be the end of it.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:24 pm

Just post the pic. Don't be a melt

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:26 pm

There's a very simple way to establish whether he was training with the club today . Simply call Leeds Utd and ask them to look in their daily surveillance log .

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 pm

All very frustrating, seemed things were moving quickly after the poor performance against Huddersfield.
Pretty unlikely any new signings would be available for Saturday now

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Dahboy wrote:If the title of this thread is not click bait I don't know what is.

I agree with you, even though the title has been changed back now. My original title simply said “Oumar Niasse.”

I know many people take what Sky Sports say as gospel, but they’re just another part of the media - even if they are probably the most reliable.

I’ve always said that don’t assume something is right just because Sky Sports say it.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:41 pm

MorristonBluebird wrote:I will wait till the person I got the photo off finishes work. And if he say I can post it I'll put it up. For anyone who doubts it

Don’t bother, obvious you’re making it up.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm

fred keenor wrote:All very frustrating, seemed things were moving quickly after the poor performance against Huddersfield.

As I keep saying, they're not going to put a new player straight into the team a day or so after they've signed him, so that makes no difference at all . If the signings had been completed then you might have seen a cameo appearance in the last ten minutes if we were winning 2-0.
I'm afraid that the main aim on that day if the match isn't cancelled will be to keep a clean sheet, but if as seems likely it's cancelled for weather that might give us a chance to improve our gene pool in the mean time.

I suspect that the delay might be that they're insisting upon a permanent buy instead of a loan.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:27 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
fred keenor wrote:All very frustrating, seemed things were moving quickly after the poor performance against Huddersfield.

As I keep saying, they're not going to put a new player straight into the team a day or so after they've signed him, so that makes no difference at all . If the signings had been completed then you might have seen a cameo appearance in the last ten minutes if we were winning 2-0.
I'm afraid that the main aim on that day if the match isn't cancelled will be to keep a clean sheet, but if as seems likely it's cancelled for weather that might give us a chance to improve our gene pool in the mean time.

I suspect that the delay might be that they're insisting upon a permanent buy instead of a loan.

How do you know he won’t go straight into the team if he signs before midday tomorrow? He’s match fit and there’s no reason why he shouldn’t? You’re just guessing and even going far to say he’ll only get 10 mins! How the fvck can you say that?

Patterson is simply not good enough so we need a natural striker ASAP.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:39 pm

he was at cardiff today, thats something I know for sure, but i got to say its a bit worrying he hasn't signed and i cant help thinking hes gone home to wait for a better offer :( not feeling confident at all now

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Deal done and will be announced on Friday , training with squad tomorrow morning, before flying to Newcastle with Cardiff :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Who made you manager?

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Deal done and will be announced on Friday , training with squad tomorrow morning, before flying to Newcastle with Cardiff :thumbright: :bluebird:

Great news.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:08 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Deal done and will be announced on Friday , training with squad tomorrow morning, before flying to Newcastle with Cardiff :thumbright: :bluebird:

Great news.

I am very happy :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

Nothing on SSN yet

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

And me. Got a good feeling about this fella. From what I've heard from Everton fans he'll fit in well with us. Bit nuts, always smiling, fans and dressing room love him, tries hard, scores goals.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

Nothing on SSN yet

Watch tomorrow :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Who made you manager?

Wont be cancelled. Clear tomorrow and saturday with a tiny bit of snow tonight

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:23 pm

norms76 wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

How do you know he won’t go straight into the team if he signs before midday tomorrow? He’s match fit and there’s no reason why he shouldn’t? You’re just guessing and even going far to say he’ll only get 10 mins! How the fvck can you say that?

Patterson is simply not good enough so we need a natural striker ASAP.

Sir Jim you play too much fifa :thumbup:

Re: UPDATED “ BREAKING OUMAR NIASSE / DEAL DONE“

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Definitely an upgrade on what we have at present. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

Nothing on SSN yet

Not done until confirmed by the club ;)

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

Nothing on SSN yet

:lol:

Watch tomorrow :bluebird:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:36 pm

You sound very confident Annis...

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:

Great news.

Nothing on SSN yet

:lol:

Watch tomorrow :bluebird:

I’m in work tomorrow mate.
How sure are you that it’s done Annis ? 70% 80%?
Can’t handle the suspense :old:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Hopefully it'll give the squad a boost (If true but trust forever blue's word ) as we badly need a target man and it'll bring the the best out of our creative players , should give a depleted Newcastle team a real test .
You are my Cardiff!

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Who made you manager?

Oh sorry - I thought that this was a football discussion forum. Therefore I was discussing football and giving my opinion , which I rather thought was the point. Perhaps I misunderstood , but then I don't really understand why you also give your opinion so regularly ,even though we know what it will be - that Cardiff City, the manager, board, players and supporters are all crap,and that you don't like any of them very much.

Actually I recently defended your right to give your opinion, no matter how negative and obviously uninformed it obviously is.
If you disagree with what I said, why don't you address the what I said ,( ie. Play the ball not the man).
What you don't seem to understand is that you haven't got to be the manager to know a bit about football, and it's one of the more interesting bits of supporting a team to work out for yourself what tactics and so forth would be best , then perhaps compare them to what is actually done and whether it works. If you like, working out the best way to success , albeit as a spectator . Others will perhaps agree or disagree then we can have great fun discussing it you see.

You really should try joining in yourself rather than just constantly spitting bile. You might learn a bit,( which you obviously need to) , it'd be good practice for you in improving your manners,( which you also obviously need to), and more than anything you might have fun and enjoy the camaraderie .

I don't enjoy being rude, but I'm afraid that if that's what you insist upon doing ,so can I and so, incidentally , can everyone else.

Be offended if you like, but , having made my point, I'd much prefer to invite you into the world of friendly discussion and hear your considered opinions on a positive basis.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:26 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Who made you manager?

Oh sorry - I thought that this was a football discussion forum. Therefore I was discussing football and giving my opinion , which I rather thought was the point. Perhaps I misunderstood , but then I don't really understand why you also give your opinion so regularly ,even though we know what it will be - that Cardiff City, the manager, board, players and supporters are all crap,and that you don't like any of them very much.

Actually I recently defended your right to give your opinion, no matter how negative and obviously uninformed it obviously is.
If you disagree with what I said, why don't you address the what I said ,( ie. Play the ball not the man).
What you don't seem to understand is that you haven't got to be the manager to know a bit about football, and it's one of the more interesting bits of supporting a team to work out for yourself what tactics and so forth would be best , then perhaps compare them to what is actually done and whether it works. If you like, working out the best way to success , albeit as a spectator . Others will perhaps agree or disagree then we can have great fun discussing it you see.

You really should try joining in yourself rather than just constantly spitting bile. You might learn a bit,( which you obviously need to) , it'd be good practice for you in improving your manners,( which you also obviously need to), and more than anything you might have fun and enjoy the camaraderie .

I don't enjoy being rude, but I'm afraid that if that's what you insist upon doing ,so can I and so, incidentally , can everyone else.

Be offended if you like, but , having made my point, I'd much prefer to invite you into the world of friendly discussion and hear your considered opinions on a positive basis.

Class reposte :thumbup:

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Who made you manager?

Class reposte :thumbup:

Well said Sir Jim. Can't disagree with anything you said there.