Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:56 am

:?: how many effing sala topics can we have :banghead: can't they all be combined :?: are fans that desperate for info :?: I for one am already sick of the sala saga,maybe my afe gives me the benefits of being calm,and taking things like signings at face value, when they (hope there's more lined up :ayatollah: )are holding the shirt,then the player will receive my full support,until then it's a lottery :old: :bluescarf:

Re: How many

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:03 am

bluesince62 wrote::?: how many effing sala topics can we have :banghead: can't they all be combined :?: are fans that desperate for info :?: I for one am already sick of the sala saga,maybe my afe gives me the benefits of being calm,and taking things like signings at face value, when they (hope there's more lined up :ayatollah: )are holding the shirt,then the player will receive my full support,until then it's a lottery :old: :bluescarf:

Well here's another of the pointless things...! ;) :roll: :oops:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 am

Was waiting for a thread complaining about how many sala threads there were, for them to then realise they created another one :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:20 am

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Was waiting for a thread complaining about how many sala threads there were, for them to then realise they created another one :lol: :lol:

Too much San Miguel :oops: :laughing5: :occasion5:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:44 am

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote::?: how many effing sala topics can we have :banghead: can't they all be combined :?: are fans that desperate for info :?: I for one am already sick of the sala saga,maybe my afe gives me the benefits of being calm,and taking things like signings at face value, when they (hope there's more lined up :ayatollah: )are holding the shirt,then the player will receive my full support,until then it's a lottery :old: :bluescarf:

Well here's another of the pointless things...! ;) :roll: :oops:

I see you left alone the topic"another sala topic" by bananas :?: at least I'm not alone :laughing5: :laughing5: :ayatollah: