Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MEHMET DALMAN IN FRANCE?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm

In France overseeing transfer business re: Sala, according to Sky

Re: MEHMET DALMAN IN FRANCE?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:30 pm

Bluebird Always wrote:In France overseeing transfer business re: Sala, according to Sky

Don’t think it’ll be for sala, think it’ll be for another player, we would’t make the 5th trip to France to talk to sala still, there’s no need for us to go over for sala now he’s been in the stadium etc, sky don’t have a clue sometimes, there still reporting Connolly is going to hull when warnock pulled the deal to a stop yesterday night and info got released about it today... think Dalman is over there talking to a right back or centre mid

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
Bluebird Always wrote:In France overseeing transfer business re: Sala, according to Sky

Don’t think it’ll be for sala, think it’ll be for another player, we would’t make the 5th trip to France to talk to sala still, there’s no need for us to go over for sala now he’s been in the stadium etc, sky don’t have a clue sometimes, there still reporting Connolly is going to hull when warnock pulled the deal to a stop yesterday night and info got released about it today... think Dalman is over there talking to a right back or centre mid

And (with respect) you base all that on what exactly? :?

It makes perfect sense for Mehmet Dalman to go to Nantes to 'seal the deal' for Emiliano Sala; but that's not to say he isn't on 'other business' either

"Thinking" is one thing but the truth is we don't actually know until something is put in the Press by the club! ;)

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:37 pm

KTC is still out in France isn't he?

*Never mind he moved to Zagreb last year*

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

And (with respect) you base all that on what exactly? :?

It makes perfect sense for Mehmet Dalman to go to Nantes to 'seal the deal' for Emiliano Sala; but that's not to say he isn't on 'other business' either

"Thinking" is one thing but the truth is we don't actually know until something is put in the Press by the club! ;)

Didn’t say it’s the truth, was just giving my opinion like every other person does on here, that’s what the forum is for, opinions, right or wrong, just don’t think it’ll be for sala again, middle of jan already we aren’t just looking at a striker, also want a players in 4 other positions, just think it’s more likely for another player

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:47 pm

He has a point. Wasted money to go out there. Offers made to both. Not much more he can do.
Possible another player involved so it could be two birds one stone.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Might be going over to watch NIMES v NANTES tomorrow night ;)

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Couple of reports saying it could be for a right back, sky didn’t say it was for sala aswell, definitely think it’s for another player!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Doesn’t Fabio play for Nantes ? ...hmmmmmm

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:11 pm

billy ronson wrote:Doesn’t Fabio play for Nantes ? ...hmmmmmm

Yes, but he’s a left back.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

5 trips now... it was 2 this morning, 3 at tea time and now it's 5...

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:17 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

5 trips now... it was 2 this morning, 3 at tea time and now it's 5...

I’ve never said 2 or 3 trips, I said 4 trips yesterday and now Dalman has gone over today makes it 5 :lol: do the maths

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Couple of reports saying it could be for a right back, sky didn’t say it was for sala aswell, definitely think it’s for another player!

That's more like it! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 pm

Sven wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:Couple of reports saying it could be for a right back, sky didn’t say it was for sala aswell, definitely think it’s for another player!

That's more like it! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

What we thinking? Double swoop for Saturday? Wouldn’t that be amazing! Both the Newcastle centre backs have been taken off with injuries tonight aswell, sala againest back up centre backs on his debut causing chaos!! We can only hope!

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:19 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
billy ronson wrote:Doesn’t Fabio play for Nantes ? ...hmmmmmm

Yes, but he’s a left back.

I was only joking :lol: but hope he is telling Sala good things about our club :thumbright:
who knows what City are doing, personally until I see them holding up the shirt on the club website then I don’t believe anything!!

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:13 pm

My mate is a Lille fan and just phoned me to say he thinks he just saw our chairman in a car with a young lad in Dunkirk.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Its a big game and a possible debut for sala the occasion could get to him though and he could freeze on the day especially in the snow drifts forcast for the north ,Headlines sala in the snow but scores the solo goal.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:13 am

Dahboy wrote:My mate is a Lille fan and just phoned me to say he thinks he just saw our chairman in a car with a young lad in Dunkirk.

You haven’t got any mates especially foreign ones.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:04 am

Dahboy wrote:My mate is a Lille fan and just phoned me to say he thinks he just saw our chairman in a car with a young lad in Dunkirk.

Probably apologising for Craig Bellamy

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:04 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

You haven’t got any mates especially foreign ones.

In his defence (rare I know :lol: )he didn't say his ," mate in lille, just his "mate" who supports lille :occasion5: :laughing5:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:25 am

Whilst I appreciate your loyalty, how on earth can you be friends with someone who follows Lille. I think the most Bizzare team one of my mates/colleagues supports is a highland league (Scotland) team. And they certainly wouldn’t know what’s Ken Choo/ Mehmet Dalman look like.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:

Whilst I appreciate your loyalty, how on earth can you be friends with someone who follows Lille. I think the most Bizzare team one of my mates/colleagues supports is a highland league (Scotland) team. And they certainly wouldn’t know what’s Ken Choo/ Mehmet Dalman look like.

Ok I made it up, but Lille is not far from the port of Dunkirk so it might be true. Oh no it can't be true I made the whole thing up. :lol: