Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who else we signing?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Need at least another 2 or 3 in this window.

Re: Who else we signing?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Dahboy wrote:Need at least another 2 or 3 in this window.

Warnock said he now has 5 targets, think 1 of them was a centre back as Connolly was leaving but now he’s staying Cos of Morrison being out for a while now, think he’ll bring in Sala obvs, centre mid, right back and a winger

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:Need at least another 2 or 3 in this window.

We aint signed anyone yet unless ive missed something but id say we need another 2 or 3 like u but ontop of this sala guy if he signs just to have a chance of survival

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:58 pm

If we sign sala then Hopefully a DCM and a RB at an absolute minimum.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:00 pm

Sala and 1 more striker.
Followed by defender now. Kabak could still be one

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:14 pm

nubbsy wrote:If we sign sala then Hopefully a DCM and a RB at an absolute minimum.

Yeah I hope we get a RB and a DCM that would at least give us a good shot at surviving.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:22 pm

We need a right back.

We need a centre midfielder.

We could do with another striker.

We could do with anybody with some creativity.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:27 pm

I cannot see us signing another striker if we get sala neil will be waiting for zohore to return, another playmaker to link up with camarassa would be nice for us and himself, and the obvious right back and a shift of manga to centre back

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm

montyblue wrote:I cannot see us signing another striker if we get sala neil will be waiting for zohore to return, another playmaker to link up with camarassa would be nice for us and himself, and the obvious right back and a shift of manga to centre back

Or maybe the reason we pulled out of the temeze transfer was because we were after two strikers,

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 pm

I would say it’s feakistic for us fans to hope for two more signings - assuming Sala signs.

One of them has to be a right back, and the other has to be a midfielder. We know that’s what Warnock is after, given we missed out on Clyne and Tameze.

Depending on the extent of Morrison’s injury, he may want to bring in a centre back as well.

We still have one Premier League loan available.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Walesonline are reporting that we're in talks with a right back( could bull). Hope it's true and it's not an attacking wing back.