I’m getting so confused with this Emiliano Sala saga 1st we

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:07 pm

I’m getting so confused with this Emiliano Sala saga 1st we are being told the player is mulling over the offer. Now I’m reading Nantes will consider the offer after their game v Nimes tomorrow. So if Nantes haven’t agreed a deal how was he allowed to talk to us yesterday
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I’m getting so confused with this Emiliano Sala saga 1st

Postby founny1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:25 pm

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/raul-de ... ler/162038

They should just go get this guy. Hes on loan but money talks and hes half the price if that than Salad!
founny1

Re: I’m getting so confused with this Emiliano Sala saga 1st

Postby jezzy666 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:39 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:I’m getting so confused with this Emiliano Sala saga 1st we are being told the player is mulling over the offer. Now I’m reading Nantes will consider the offer after their game v Nimes tomorrow. So if Nantes haven’t agreed a deal how was he allowed to talk to us yesterday

i think thats the point, we would not be allowed to talk unless the fees are agreed therefore its just further proof that the news stories are really not worth paying attention to.

im pretty confident he will be playing vs newcastle
jezzy666

Return to General Chat