Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MORE ON WAGNER DEPARTURE

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:13 am

MORE ON WAGNER DEPARTURE

Sky Sources understand David Wagner approached Huddersfield owner Dean Hoyle this morning, to tell him he was worn down by the team’s difficulties this season, and that he thought it was best for all if he left the job this coming summer.

The two men discussed the issue for much of the rest of the day, and came to an agreed decision that it was best Wagner leaves now. The two men remain very close, and we are told there is no animosity on either side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MORE ON WAGNER DEPARTURE

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:36 am

I like Wagner, a very accomplished manager with a lot of respect and dignity, imagine he didn’t want a relegation on his CV.

Will never forget him running on the pitch to celebrate with his players against Leeds then barged into that tosser Gary Monk on the touchline haha

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am

Wolfpac wrote:I like Wagner, a very accomplished manager with a lot of respect and dignity, imagine he didn’t want a relegation on his CV.

Will never forget him running on the pitch to celebrate with his players against Leeds then barged into that tosser Gary Monk on the touchline haha

huddersfield are effectively already relegated. this is a relegation on his CV albeit at a club that he has improved massively.

as huddersfield have said, he couldn't handle the pressure anymore. a reminder that being a football manager is not for the faint hearted.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:19 am

Wolfpac wrote:I like Wagner, a very accomplished manager with a lot of respect and dignity, imagine he didn’t want a relegation on his CV.

Done miracles there with next to no money

Needed more investment this year themselves

I like the guy as well I’d happily take him here when Warnock leaves plays decent football as well