Cardiff City board must not deceive Cardiff City fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 pm

There seems to be a lot of mistrust with the Cardiff City board among City fans who I’ve been talking to.
To bring Sala to Cardiff the board must up it’s offer to seal the deal. We are 17th in the Premiership and facing Newcastle on Saturday with no natural striker fit for purpose,the time is now to get Sala,if the board have any ambitions of keeping us in the Premier league. No more waiting to last minute get him now !
Clubfortyfourer

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff City board must not deceive Cardiff City fans

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 pm

What have the offered the player?
rumpo kid

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 pm

They even..
rumpo kid

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:39 am

Clubfortyfourer wrote:There seems to be a lot of mistrust with the Cardiff City board among City fans who I’ve been talking to.
To bring Sala to Cardiff the board must up it’s offer to seal the deal. We are 17th in the Premiership and facing Newcastle on Saturday with no natural striker fit for purpose,the time is now to get Sala,if the board have any ambitions of keeping us in the Premier league. No more waiting to last minute get him now !

Well you,just like all fans actually no jack regards offers made to club and player :shock: and I for one haven't heard any fans directly, saying they don't trust the board :?: when have they given reason to be mistrusted to date??? The same board and owner,who have saved this club certain lower league footbal and at worst liquidation :roll: but hey you negative fans always looking to destabilise the club,you profess to love :roll: :roll: :old: :bluescarf:
bluesince62

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 am

“Bluesince62” I have heard this from City fans,it’s coming from the slow uptake of signings in the summer and paying the players the lowest wages in the Premiership,will not attract players unless Tan & the board change their players wage structure to attract quality players, It’s not negative it’s being realistic,I want more than anyone to sign a quality striker. The board must back Warnock if we are to stay up,we were poor Saturday,we need better players,it’s as simple as that.Warnock is juggling his players from week to week. I’m not disloyal, but you have to face reality we need more quality in our side.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:48 am

Other than a few on here I have not come across fans who think they are being deceived. Why would they? Tan has been honest enough with stating his ambitions for the club, and we all know what the position is. I think most fans are sensible and realistic enough to know buying a player is not like buying a car. If several clubs are chasing the same player, the player and his agent will make the final decision. Not convinced Cardiff would be the number one choice if other PL clubs are also keen on him.

If it comes down to being prepared to be ripped off and paying over the odds to get the player, we know that is not going to happen. The club have not tried to hide the fact that Warnock is having to work to a tight budget, so not sure where this idea of trying to deceive fans has come from. If any fans feel they are being deceived, it is only because they have chosen not to listen to what those at the top have been saying for the last couple of years.
Steve Zodiak

Postby cityone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:58 am

Clubfortyfourer wrote:There seems to be a lot of mistrust with the Cardiff City board among City fans who I’ve been talking to.

You say we have to up our offer to seal the deal, why?? for all we know terms and conditions might be agreed, Sala could be weighing up his options or waiting for a private jet to bring him back over for his medical.
cityone

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:47 am

£18m is already over the odds in my view, given his age and record, in a weaker league than the premier league.

but then again, it's difficult to know what constitutes value any more in this market that continues to get inflated to ever higher levels.
northernbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 am

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat