Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Sala heads back to France “

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:44 pm

After talks with Warnock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Sala heads back to France “

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:54 pm

New poster here.
South Wales Aviation Group website reporting his flight from Nantes arrived at 14.39 at Cardiff Airport and departed at 18.23 (private business jet).

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

I know some are saying he has a medical in cardiff tomoz,but why fly back tonight unless he is still unsure, hope i,m wrong.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:06 pm

That doesnt seem good if hes on his way back without signing ?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:That doesnt seem good if hes on his way back without signing ?

No medical because talks on going as statement says! Patience is a virtue and a must for city fans. :laughing6:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Can't get excited about this guy, seems an expensive gamble.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:20 pm

It's a long known maxim in sales that people who go off to think about it don't come back.
I'm not convinced that this is a reality if they're still buggering about and he can't make up his mind. Well that'd be alright in the summer and I do hope this deal goes through, but there's a reason why this is called the window and it's closing all the time so I really would think that its time for an ultimatum and if not then we must move on quickly .
We just cannot be left without cover any longer

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

Getting his name in the press looking for a better offer I think

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:22 pm

WELSHMAN IN CA
its more exiting than waiting for zohore to put in an appearance and its not coming out of my or your bank account i for 1 am exited the guy is in the top 3 in france for goalscorers granted its not the prem but he knows where the goal is which is a big start for us.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

What time is he gonna get back in the house?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 pm

rumpo kid wrote:What time is he gonna get back in the house?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 pm

How do we know he hasn’t signed subject to the medical ?

Perhaps he has gone back tonight to bring his wife and kids back tomorrow or the next day ?

It’s all ifs butts and maybes until we here something official from the club, whether he signs or not and whether he is good enough or not all we as fans can do is trust NW and the club.

The main positive for me is there is no way the club would fly NW et el over twice to watch him then fork out for a private jet to bring him here if they weren’t serious about forking out a decent transfer fee, so even if ‘he’ doesn’t come there is definitely money to sign someone.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:How do we know he hasn’t signed subject to the medical ?

Perhaps he has gone back tonight to bring his wife and kids back tomorrow or the next day ?

It’s all ifs butts and maybes until we here something official from the club, whether he signs or not and whether he is good enough or not all we as fans can do is trust NW and the club.

The main positive for me is there is no way the club would fly NW et el over twice to watch him then fork out for a private jet to bring him here if they weren’t serious about forking out a decent transfer fee, so even if ‘he’ doesn’t come there is definitely money to sign someone.

Probably one of Vinnie's private jets that he uses when he's over here.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:56 pm

This seems more promising,it doesn’t say Sala has rejected talks, it does say, Sala was very impressed with what Warnock had to say,added to talks are continuing.If talks are continuing I’m more optimistic of Sala coming than last week.This comes from Sala’s agent,also his plane was scheduled for him to return to France tonight, not leaving because talks have broken down but talks progressively continuing.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:57 pm

You are asking why fly back? Because its a private jet and its only France. He spend more time on A470 getting nandos

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:It's a long known maxim in sales that people who go off to think about it don't come back.
I'm not convinced that this is a reality if they're still buggering about and he can't make up his mind. Well that'd be alright in the summer and I do hope this deal goes through, but there's a reason why this is called the window and it's closing all the time so I really would think that its time for an ultimatum and if not then we must move on quickly .
We just cannot be left without cover any longer

Lucky that we’re not buying a photo copier then I guess!
:roll:
How do you know he’s going off to think about it?
Perhaps he’s agreed personal terms and the two clubs are thrashing out the terms of the contract.
:roll:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:After talks with Warnock

Sala is 100% not going back to France, he’ll be staying in a hotel tonight, medical tomorrow, announced later on in the day around 6pm

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

Sala is 100% not going back to France, he’ll be staying in a hotel tonight, medical tomorrow, announced later on in the day around 6pm

And you are so sure?? Let's all just wait and see, when there is a photo of him with a shirt (an original one not a shit photo shopped one :shock: ) :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Whats the chances the deal is done and when announced, sala holding a city shirt that photo will have been taken this afternoon, so lets not worry if hes gone back to france

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:51 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

And you are so sure?? Let's all just wait and see, when there is a photo of him with a shirt (an original one not a shit photo shopped one :shock: ) :ayatollah:

I’m sure. But whenever I’m sure, I always get proved wrong, but this time I’m very sure, warnock can be a mug but not 4 flights worth of a mug, he’ll be staying in Cardiff tonight!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

I’m sure. But whenever I’m sure, I always get proved wrong, but this time I’m very sure, warnock can be a mug but not 4 flights worth of a mug, he’ll be staying in Cardiff tonight!

im sure, but whenever im sure, ive always been proved wrong, but this time im very sure.

made me smile but didn't fill me with confidence.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:27 pm

I've rung around all the holiday inns and he's in none of them has anyone tride a the ibis ?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 pm

dogfound wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Edwardsccfc16 wrote:

im sure, but whenever im sure, ive always been proved wrong, but this time im very sure.

made me smile but didn't fill me with confidence.

Im 99% sure, but you know what Cardiff are like, always put a little bit of doubt into you, just don’t wonna say I’m 100% true and then it not to be true, but from information I’ve been told, im sure!

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:37 pm

But are his kids registered at Howell's School? That's what we need to know

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:34 pm

englishbluebird wrote:But are his kids registered at Howell's School? That's what we need to know

It's a deal breaker ;)

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:01 pm

englishbluebird wrote:But are his kids registered at Howell's School? That's what we need to know

You do know it's a girls school until the age of 18 years when it opens the Sixth Form College to boys (or is that 'young adults'?) aged 16-18 years)? ;)