There is a real problem with Cardiff's Academy says

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: There is a real problem with Cardiff's Academy says

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:33 pm

nubbsy wrote:"One of the accusations of verbal bullying was that Harvey told the teenager he'd had a 'f****** holocaust' in front of his team-mates after he made a mistake in a game."

What's wrong with that?

The poor lad probably didn't know what the holocaust was :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Let's not dive into all the nonsense that has come about from the academy with the paper rumours and the comment from blueboys1927, it's all crap.

The academy has been poor for a long time probably since we been in the new stadium and I think supporters and clearly parents need to accept their kid is rubbish and it ain't good enough, sad reality but true.

I wouldn’t say moving on and making the first team squad at a championship side at just 17 years old rubbish, would you ? :bluebird:

It's Bristol City and a big step down, fairly rubbish !!!
Bluebina

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Bluebina wrote:
nubbsy wrote:"One of the accusations of verbal bullying was that Harvey told the teenager he'd had a 'f****** holocaust' in front of his team-mates after he made a mistake in a game."

What's wrong with that?

Some of these must live in the clouds and never seen Warnocks half time team talks in years gone by, he swore at them, how terrible :roll:

thats not bullying either...jeez.
dogfound

Postby Blueboys1927 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Let's not dive into all the nonsense that has come about from the academy with the paper rumours and the comment from blueboys1927, it's all crap.

The academy has been poor for a long time probably since we been in the new stadium and I think supporters and clearly parents need to accept their kid is rubbish and it ain't good enough, sad reality but true.

I wouldn’t say moving on and making the first team squad at a championship side at just 17 years old rubbish, would you ? :bluebird:

Championship football big step down :lol: don’t think so. 17 and already on stupid money.
Blueboys1927

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:

Our Academy lose to most Championship Academies and mostly only beat clubs like Colchester etc

I would be very proud to have a son of 17 yrs old in a Championship Academy :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:

surpassed your previous efforts with this one fair play..
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:53 pm

its been poor for a reason and maybe this is that reason ?

btw, there is an investigation taking place, legal representation taken, the PFA are involved its not because someone half overheard a convo and started a RUMOUR.
how you can call what another poster has posted about a boy now at Bristol ,crap , unless you know better i dont know.
dogfound

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:

surpassed your previous efforts with this one fair play..

It's a joke about Bristol City :roll:
Bluebina

Postby DandoCCFC » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 pm

dogfound wrote:

its been poor for a reason and maybe this is that reason ?

btw, there is an investigation taking place, legal representation taken, the PFA are involved its not because someone half overheard a convo and started a RUMOUR.
how you can call what another poster has posted about a boy now at Bristol ,crap , unless you know better i dont know.

Just the scouting and the lack of investment into grass roots in Wales..

Also just because an investigation is taking place don't mean much really.. everything little thing is taken seriously so you can't really say that in this day and age.. you can say anything and investigation will take place or it would be taken further.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:42 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

What's wrong with that?

Some of these must live in the clouds and never seen Warnocks half time team talks in years gone by, he swore at them, how terrible :roll:

thats not bullying either...jeez.

What you think Warnock is a bully, and probably a lot of other tough football managers?
Bluebina

Previous

Return to General Chat