Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Have Played Bottom 5 at home

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:48 am

And failed to beat 3 of those teams : Burnley Huddersfield and Newcastle. That's going to prove costly.

Re: We Have Played Bottom 5 at home

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:31 pm

the point being?

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 pm

We also beat two of the teams who are currently in the top 11.

Of the nine other teams in the bottom half of the table, we’ve lost to only two of them - losing none of our games against the four other teams in the bottom five.

We’re outside the bottom three with over half the season gone. Win at Newcastle, and we’ll be four points clear of the bottom three with 15 games to go.

I know it’s easier to be negative for some people, but if you look at the stats there are more reasons to be positive.

I’m not going to make any predictions though on whether we’ll stay up or not, because I’m always wrong on things like that - as certain individuals on here enjoy pointing out :lol:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:32 am

Nora0343 wrote:And failed to beat 3 of those teams : Burnley Huddersfield and Newcastle. That's going to prove costly.

On the positive side, we have only lost to Burnley when we were robbed and will beat them away :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:08 am

It also means they have failed to beat us.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Huddersfield and Burnley who are below us and Newcastle who we can potentially overtake on Sat.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:42 pm

nubbsy wrote:Huddersfield and Burnley who are below us and Newcastle who we can potentially overtake on Sat.

Burnley are above us.

We’re above Newcastle.