Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED:' POLICE AFTER CARDIFF FANS FOR ATTACK ON UNITED

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:42 am

Go in with home fans a an away fan by all means but show respect don't jump up and down when we score I'm a leeds fan btw sit on your hands and do feck all I've did it many times thanks Annis Abraham drank in the Ninians they knew we were leeds we were made welcome inside and outside the ground just as it should be but just show respect that's all..

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:43 am

andy 189 wrote:Go in with home fans a an away fan by all means but show respect don't jump up and down when we score I'm a leeds fan btw sit on your hands and do feck all I've did it many times thanks Annis Abraham drank in the Ninians they knew we were leeds we were made welcome inside and outside the ground just as it should be but just show respect that's all..

Spot on Andy :thumbright:

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:04 pm

rumpo kid wrote:The guy has got his badge now, especially after that fantastic aerial display.

Triple salchow :clap:

Re: UPDATED:' 7 MAN UNITED FANS IN CARDIFF END / NEW FOOTAGE

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:35 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:RVCasual, I am not a f. ing idiot, but contributing to the thread.I also was not cheering or goading anyone on. I have seen many away fans in crfc and they display colours without showing off. Many kids about the place.Just advice for future how easy it can kick off. Cardiff are known to defend there territory as happened later in the stadium.

I called you a f*cking idiot which might have seemed harsh but I found youre post a bit stupid.

Do you watch Cardiff away, ever since I have followed Cardiff away we have taken over towns, villages, city's and pubs, sing songs, disrespected everyone in our path, we are in the big division now. Colchester, Burton, Watford and the like might never have come down here and 'Sung songs' and disrespected 'Cardiff turf' but you can bet you're last pound Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton and all the other big Clubs will, we are a medium sized fish in a big pond now instead of a big fish in a small pond.

Are you Genghis Khan ??

Re: UPDATED:' 7 MAN UNITED FANS IN CARDIFF END / NEW FOOTAGE

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:25 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:RVCasual, I am not a f. ing idiot, but contributing to the thread.I also was not cheering or goading anyone on. I have seen many away fans in crfc and they display colours without showing off. Many kids about the place.Just advice for future how easy it can kick off. Cardiff are known to defend there territory as happened later in the stadium.

I called you a f*cking idiot which might have seemed harsh but I found youre post a bit stupid.

Do you watch Cardiff away, ever since I have followed Cardiff away we have taken over towns, villages, city's and pubs, sing songs, disrespected everyone in our path, we are in the big division now. Colchester, Burton, Watford and the like might never have come down here and 'Sung songs' and disrespected 'Cardiff turf' but you can bet you're last pound Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton and all the other big Clubs will, we are a medium sized fish in a big pond now instead of a big fish in a small pond.

Are you Genghis Khan ??

No but iv followed Cardiff home and away long enough to remember that our fans used to be that bad on our travels that sometimes it would be so extreme that the local police would close all the pubs in said towns and villages for hours before and after we left.

Even now, our reputation is so bad in some places that you can't get a beer anywhere near a ground and they will bring in extra doorstaff on a match day. QPR last season on new year's day being one example of how bad it can still be.

Pardon me for finding it a bit ironic that some people find in 'disresepctfull' and 'not repecting our' turf that away fans might come down here and sing their songs when we do exactly the same thing everywhere we go.

Re: UPDATED: “ Trouble with United fans in Canton Stand "

Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:34 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:RV casual, your obviously a tough one then. Spose you'd have sorted um out on your own hey gimp. My point missed by your braincell. Idiot.

Loves talking about violence our RV Casual. He thinks the more he talks about it, the more respect he’ll gain from the up and coming wannabe’s here.

Sad really.

Realy? Clearly don't read my posts then do you, its Christmas Eve mate, the last thing I want to be doing is getting into arguments on here with blokes who support the same team as me but if you have a problem pm me and I'll meet you at the next home game.

I’ve read a lot of your posts pal, and I’ve just watched you go in on someone overly aggressive for nothing.

Any post that hints towards hooliganism or Violence and you’re all over it. Perfect example, didn’t like my response to you being an absolute wanker, so you offer me out.

I wouldn’t dare waste my time on you pal. I’ve got a professional job, and responsiblilties to think about before even giving someone like you a second thought.

Sad act

Since iv been posting on here iv not started many threads and I don't think iv started any that have been relating to violence, neither have I offered you out, that's how you have taken it.

Secondly, the irony in you're post is incredible, you claim to not want to waste you're time on 'someone like me' me and tell us all what a professional job you have yet you were on here on CHRISTMAS f*cking DAY, doing just that.

I think you might want to reavaluate who the sad act is.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:49 am

dogfound wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Somebody’s gonna have a nice knock on the door in the next few days, and after the court case with villa fans still only recent.

Hope they don't find them tbh.

Agree,Go in the home end and you’ll get it. Simple :bluescarf:

yep and everyone that goes to football does know, go in the home end, jump around and there is a chance your going to cop it...and it does not matter if your a real fan from burton or some nerdy little man u tw*t from a tiny village nowhere near Manchester wanting to make out your billy big bollox for the day.

My oh my !we are in the 21st century, and we still have some right knuckle dragging neanderthals following us :banghead: this is not something that's going to be positive for the club,or do you lot think it makes us look good (hard) in some perverse way?? I feel embarrassed, and nothing else,offering each other out,over a feckin forum,get a grip ffs
first of all you have added your post to 3 posts none of whom offered anyone out...??????????????
but anyway, i take it you go away sit in the home end and jump around if we score.....if you do not for the common sense reason that you might get beaten up or abused and probably end up being thrown out ,you have agreed with me..if you do go in home ends and jump about its you that is a trouble making look how hard i am dickhead { knuckle dragger or angry wall headbanger }..my guess would be your in the dickhead category..

you might think things should be different..but it is the reality of it, many grounds have big huge signs you can read even when you are off your face which you quite clearly are at the moment..HOME SUPPORTERS and AWAY SUPPORTERS .these are not adverts for 2 new makes of trainers they are there for a reason...

It was a general remark,that people,yourself included,think it acceptable in the modern era,to wallow in the shit as the saying goes,by condoning this caveman like behaviour, you call me out as being in the dickhead category, well you my friend are the record holder in the little man category :sleepy2: (wait patiently for the "I will meet you outside the ground"comment)your over use of the ? In your post,shows a man with anger issues,may I suggest a course on anger management for you :thumbup: the year is 2018,time to come out of the bubble for you sir :roll: and no I was not "of my face" either,but that comment leads me to a conclusion of what kind of person you are :wave:

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 am

Come on lads it's xmas mun

Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:21 pm

It just shows, over 31,000 views for a trouble topic unbelievable .