Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock on the fitness of Kenneth Zohore

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am

Neil Warnock on the fitness of Kenneth Zohore

“He’s training, he was involved yesterday, he’s had a week with Lee (Southernwood) doing his fitness and he joined in with us with some ball work and then did extra physical stuff.
“It’s down to him, he knows what I think about him and you never know, we could see the new Ken Zohore.
“I’m not sure (if he’s available for selection) as he hasn’t had any game time. He’s running about so it’s whether I think he could do half an hour. I honestly don’t know.”

Re: Neil Warnock on the fitness of Kenneth Zohore

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Strange how the manager don't know if he could play for 30mins?

More to this than letting on.(imho)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:26 pm

I don't even think that he has been injured, more like get away and sort yourself out

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:44 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Strange how the manager don't know if he could play for 30mins?

Totally agree, much more to this.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:30 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Strange how the manager don't know if he could play for 30mins?

He has said this about plenty of players who are injured in the past. He leaves it to the fitness people to decide closer to the game.

If he has only trained this week I'd be surprised if he is available.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:27 pm

I was in the “Captains Lounge “ last Saturday, and Ken was the first team player who came to meet with us punters! He told me (and the rest of us) that he had only returned to full training on the previous day, and therefore hoped to be fully available from the Man Utd game onwards.

By the way, he is a very pleasant and well spoken young man, and is a little taller than I thought.

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:16 pm

bluebird58 wrote:I was in the “Captains Lounge “ last Saturday, and Ken was the first team player who came to meet with us punters! He told me (and the rest of us) that he had only returned to full training on the previous day, and therefore hoped to be fully available from the Man Utd game onwards.

By the way, he is a very pleasant and well spoken young man, and is a little taller than I thought.

I really hope he isn't being rushed back today. A big fella like him needs time to recover and get up to speed.