Watford manager Javi Gracia:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:24 am

Watford vs Cardiff City:

Javi Gracia taking nothing for granted against Bluebirds |

Watford Observer

Friday 14th December 2018

Javi Gracia insists Watford will not underestimate Cardiff City when they take on the Welsh outfit at Vicarage Road tomorrow.

City arrive in WD18 in their best form of the season after picking up three wins from their last five games.

Neil Warnock’s men nonetheless remain in the relegation shake-up and sit just four points above the bottom three in 14th with 14 points to their name.

The Hornets have been better at home than they have on the road this season and will hope the Vicarage Road crowd can lift them to a timely win.

Gracia, while understanding his side will be favourites, insists the Hornets will take nothing for granted against the Bluebirds.

Javi Gracia:

“We respect them a lot and we know they are in a better moment right now. We know that in all the games we have to feel 100 per cent concentrated,” he said.

“Playing at home against Cardiff is a good chance for us to make a comeback to form.

“All the games are important and the next one is the most important for us. We play at home knowing it will be tough to get a victory, but I think the players deserve a reward and we can do it.”

Watford head into tomorrow’s game occupying 12th spot in the table but the closeness of the Premier League means they are just three points adrift of seventh-place Everton. They could easily be far better off had they turned promising performances into points and seen a number of decisions go their way.

Gracia, therefore, feels the Hornets will rediscover their form sooner rather than later as long as they keep their performances going.

“I think in the last games we had good performances but it wasn’t enough to get the results we wants,” he said.

“If we keep working hard I think in the next games we will be able to achieve good results.”
Attachments
2018-10-20T145056Z_1068063793_RC1E6384C000_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-WLV-WAT.JPG.gallery.jpg
2018-10-20T145056Z_1068063793_RC1E6384C000_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-WLV-WAT.JPG.gallery.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Watford manager Javi Gracia:

Postby Wolfpac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:08 am

I'm in no means underestimating Watford because they have some very good clever tricky and powerful players however imagine the lift it would give City if they were to spring an upset at Vicarage road.
Wolfpac

Postby Bluebird1990 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 am

Wolfpac wrote:I'm in no means underestimating Watford because they have some very good clever tricky and powerful players however imagine the lift it would give City if they were to spring an upset at Vicarage road.

We're due an away win, hopefully this is it
Bluebird1990

Postby Dahboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Also hope we don't pick up any injuries to our main men what with utd at home next week.
Dahboy

Postby Bluebird1990 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:01 pm

Dahboy wrote:Also hope we don't pick up any injuries to our main men what with utd at home next week.

This is our best chance to beat United, their defence is decimated and Sanchez and Martial are out too
Bluebird1990

Return to General Chat