Chelsea scum at it again

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea scum at it again

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 am

Anti Semitic this time, how much more do certain posters on this forum need before they come out against these racist scum, or as I believe they may well be racist themselves.
Bay Blue

Chelsea scum at it again

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Chelsea scum at it again

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:05 am

By the way Chelsea owner RA is Jewish, unbelievable.
Bay Blue

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:35 am

Bay Blue wrote:Anti Semitic this time, how much more do certain posters on this forum need before they come out against these racist scum, or as I believe they may well be racist themselves.

dont really expect you to understand this....but the 2 incidents are seperate..
the first..well we have seen the footage...but the player concerned or none of the black Chelsea fans around the incident heard or reported anything racist..???????????????..SO THEREFORE SOME DOUBT

the 2nd last night ..well those chanting were racist, it was audible and not just a few beauts deciding what THEY THINK was being chanted.

and yes..you along with 4 or 5 other nazis already thought that anyone who has an ounce of fairness and who believes your innocent until proved otherwise and dont automatically shout racist must be racist themselves....unable to see that to stamp something out you do actually have to MAKE SURE your right.
dando TAKE NOTE...people are defo not afraid to shout racist at others, and the more they do so the more difficult it becomes ..
dogfound

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am

dogfound wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:Anti Semitic this time, how much more do certain posters on this forum need before they come out against these racist scum, or as I believe they may well be racist themselves.

the first..well we have seen the footage...but the player concerned or none of the black Chelsea fans around the incident heard or reported anything racist..???????????????..SO THEREFORE SOME DOUBT

the 2nd last night ..well those chanting were racist, it was audible and not just a few beauts deciding what THEY THINK was being chanted.

and yes..you along with 4 or 5 other nazis already thought that anyone who has an ounce of fairness and who believes your innocent until proved otherwise and dont automatically shout racist must be racist themselves....unable to see that to stamp something out you do actually have to MAKE SURE your right.
dando TAKE NOTE...people are defo not afraid to shout racist at others, and the more they do so the more difficult it becomes ..

I expected nothing less from you and “certain” posters of your ilk, your a sad individual.

Check your family tree, it’s more than likely your related to Neville Chamberlain.
Bay Blue

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:58 am

Nasty club with an extremely dubious history. When I lived in London in the late 70's popped along quite a few times Bulldog openly on sale by the National Front with numerous vendors knocking out their bile. Witnessed on several occasions "Gas, gas the yids" a common refrain from their supporters. One interesting fanzine at the time was a Triumvirate rag espousing right wing agendas.The three clubs associated Chelsea,Rangers and Linfield of Northern Ireland.In the 80's we saw a significant Chelsea involvement in right wing agendas.Combat 18 was one such example where people involved themselves.One glaring example was the politically motivated riot in Dublin in 1995.It has not gone away but simmers away to this day.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:01 am

Bay Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I expected nothing less from you and “certain” posters of your ilk, your a sad individual.

Check your family tree, it’s more than likely your related to Neville Chamberlain.

i knew you wouldnt understand....
but if i were to be racist ..it is definately closed minded nazi lip reading champion whoppers like you i would be anti
dogfound

Postby Jock » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:22 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Nasty club with an extremely dubious history. When I lived in London in the late 70's popped along quite a few times Bulldog openly on sale by the National Front with numerous vendors knocking out their bile. Witnessed on several occasions "Gas, gas the yids" a common refrain from their supporters. One interesting fanzine at the time was a Triumvirate rag espousing right wing agendas.The three clubs associated Chelsea,Rangers and Linfield of Northern Ireland.In the 80's we saw a significant Chelsea involvement in right wing agendas.Combat 18 was one such example where people involved themselves.One glaring example was the politically motivated riot in Dublin in 1995.It has not gone away but simmers away to this day.

The Fanzine was called The Blues Brothers and sold about 7 copies, at the time I wrote regularly for No1 zine and occasionally for Follow Follow both sold by the 10s of thousand. BTW the only club in the U.K. that has real problems with anti Semitism is Celtic where a Jewish player and director have suffered vile abuse from their own fans. Ultimately issues like racism or anti semitism are societal problems that shouldn’t be layed at the door of any football club.
Jock

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:41 am

Jock wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Nasty club with an extremely dubious history. When I lived in London in the late 70's popped along quite a few times Bulldog openly on sale by the National Front with numerous vendors knocking out their bile. Witnessed on several occasions "Gas, gas the yids" a common refrain from their supporters. One interesting fanzine at the time was a Triumvirate rag espousing right wing agendas.The three clubs associated Chelsea,Rangers and Linfield of Northern Ireland.In the 80's we saw a significant Chelsea involvement in right wing agendas.Combat 18 was one such example where people involved themselves.One glaring example was the politically motivated riot in Dublin in 1995.It has not gone away but simmers away to this day.

The Fanzine was called The Blues Brothers and sold about 7 copies, at the time I wrote regularly for No1 zine and occasionally for Follow Follow both sold by the 10s of thousand. BTW the only club in the U.K. that has real problems with anti Semitism is Celtic where a Jewish player and director have suffered vile abuse from their own fans. Ultimately issues like racism or anti semitism are societal problems that shouldn’t be layed at the door of any football club.

You've got a point but I've yet to hear anyone blame a football club for racism but as any right wing recruiter will tell you can't get any better place than a football match for possible new blood so I guess thats where the battle lines will be drawn.I do agree that individual clubs should not be fined as long as they can show they are doing everything possible for their part.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Jock » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:02 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:

You've got a point but I've yet to hear anyone blame a football club for racism but as any right wing recruiter will tell you can't get any better place than a football match for possible new blood so I guess thats where the battle lines will be drawn.I do agree that individual clubs should not be fined as long as they can show they are doing everything possible for their part.

I’ve onlyever met one Rightwing recruiter,a Scottish guy who lived in Bristol and travelled up to Ibrox on our bus once. He was told he would not be welcome again and didn’t recruit anyone. :lol: Never came across any racism watching Cardiff....unless you consider singing England is full of s#,t to be racist?
Jock

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am

Last time I had occasion to go to Stamford Bridge was in the 1970s too, and we got the impression that a lot of the the fans seemed to be educationally sub normal. I remember that being said, and of course you could in fact say things like that at that time.
Actually, and I'll probably get into trouble for saying this , I wish people would keep their political opinions and racial manias out of football. It's very hard to escape from the thought police in this horrible intolerant society and enjoying a football match is one of the few ways you can do it for a while.

Honestly , I don't care what anyone who's also watching thinks or says about race, sex equality , gay marriage and so on and it's a pity if it's going to be another place where fanatics monitor everyone to make sure they haven't got opinions which they don't like. It's been my experience that people at football matches say and do a lot of stuff I wouldn't like them doing in my street, and that's always been the case but I've never thought it's worth worrying about really.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:55 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:

has anyone ever tried to recruit you ,because its not something I have ever come across watching Cardiff.
dogfound

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:14 pm

I've worked with a few Chelsea fans in my time and I will say there was definitely something of a racist undertone to a fair amount of their chants which have come out when they've had a few beers.

I'll be honest it took me back a bit because I'd literally never heard anything like that down the City. That said blokes in ties can act like right arseholes when they put too much beer in their belly and watch the football, so maybe it was just those lads I happened to know.

For the record I can say pretty much the exact same story with Spurs fans as well. Some of their chants are just downright wrong and the stuff we chant about the Jacks or England is Sesame St stuff in comparison.

With the Chelsea anti-semitic stuff, whilst I'm not condoning at all, I do wonder how much of that is driven out of their rivalry with Spurs. Have no idea if there is any substance on that but just a thought?

:ayatollah:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bay Blue - you must be able to see the hypocrisy in your first two posts here surely?

Your first post (correctly) calls out racist behaviour as bad. But then you follow up with a post making sweeping judgements about people of a 'certain ilk'

Racism is bad.

Anti-semitism is bad.

They are bad because they make sweeping judgements based on generalisations of people based on their social/ethnic identity, not who they are as individuals.

Sweeping generalisations of people you don't know, based on the broad societal group you believe them to exist within, are bad.

This includes sweeping generalisations of people who you do not know on message boards.

If you follow the argument through a logical progression, you cannot condone racism in one breath and then use a phrase like "posters of your ilk" in the next without looking like a hypocrite - and I'm sure you're better than that?

I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Its not that.. its you're inability to discern individuals from the entity that is a football club. Its the all gypsies are thieves mantra. Calling Chelsea scum is careless talk.
If you believe certain individuals to be racist, carry on. I doubt anyone really gives a shit.
rumpo kid

Postby Dahboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm

The way it's going you won't be even allowed to boo at a apposing player ffs.
Dahboy

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Jock wrote:

I’ve onlyever met one Rightwing recruiter,a Scottish guy who lived in Bristol and travelled up to Ibrox on our bus once. He was told he would not be welcome again and didn’t recruit anyone. :lol: Never came across any racism watching Cardiff....unless you consider singing England is full of s#,t to be racist?

Singing England is full of shit is more xenophobic then racist. But then were the sheepshaggers so swings and roundabouts. :lol:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Dahboy wrote:

The way it's going you won't be even allowed to boo at a apposing player ffs.

I would be careful if I were you or Adolf Bay will be calling you a racist.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:17 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:I've worked with a few Chelsea fans in my time and I will say there was definitely something of a racist undertone to a fair amount of their chants which have come out when they've had a few beers.

I'll be honest it took me back a bit because I'd literally never heard anything like that down the City. That said blokes in ties can act like right arseholes when they put too much beer in their belly and watch the football, so maybe it was just those lads I happened to know.

For the record I can say pretty much the exact same story with Spurs fans as well. Some of their chants are just downright wrong and the stuff we chant about the Jacks or England is Sesame St stuff in comparison.

With the Chelsea anti-semitic stuff, whilst I'm not condoning at all, I do wonder how much of that is driven out of their rivalry with Spurs. Have no idea if there is any substance on that but just a thought?

our fans have sang some pretty horrible stuff re the deaths of Alan Davies and Harry Griffiths...then there is the Harold Shipman chant, the Harry Roberts is our friend....etc etc...and we have been taunted with Aberfan...the brum clubs with IRA chants...and United with Munich....nowhere near this level now but football chants at most clubs have been over the top..
dogfound

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:I've worked with a few Chelsea fans in my time and I will say there was definitely something of a racist undertone to a fair amount of their chants which have come out when they've had a few beers.

our fans have sang some pretty horrible stuff re the deaths of Alan Davies and Harry Griffiths...then there is the Harold Shipman chant, the Harry Roberts is our friend....etc etc...and we have been taunted with Aberfan...the brum clubs with IRA chants...and United with Munich....nowhere near this level now but football chants at most clubs have been over the top..

Yeah fair enough, like I say I've seen it from both Spurs and Chelsea fans so not saying it's just isolated to one specific club and agree we're no angels and I imagine every club around the country would say the same if they were being honest - with the possible exception of Fulham who would probably just politely wave their clapper things quietly in the background ;-)

Just from the racial/racist perspective, I've never really seen that down the City personally. Maybe I'm just a being a wee bit naive on this having never seen it first hand myself :thumbup:

ealing_ayatollah

Postby RadnorRoad » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:36 pm

There has always been an odd triangle of Rangers/Chelsea/Linfield. I lived in a strong Chelsea area of south London in 1981-84 and used to play football with a group of their, err, "faces". They used to get hard-ons at the mention of the other parts of that triangle and the links to the UDA and UVF. Absolute tossers. Completely devoid of any understanding, like the neo-Nazis who wear poppies now even though the heroes whose names are on our war memorials died fighting ideas like theirs. Most of them had black mates but were deep in NF and Column 88 stuff. One of them was best man to one of the black players in our team but used language that even then people thought was out of order.

True story…….small group get tickets for a Rangers home match when they were parading the Scottish League trophy. They get the train to Glasgow that goes through Newcastle. Get off at Newcastle "for a nose" (ie try to find one or two loners to beat up in reality). Walk into a pub opposite Newcastle station with their NF badges on and...…………..get the crap kicked out of them. Train back to London without getting 100 miles from Glasgow. Next week we're getting changed for the match and one says "I still don't understand why they had a go at us".
RadnorRoad

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm

RadnorRoad wrote:There has always been an odd triangle of Rangers/Chelsea/Linfield. I lived in a strong Chelsea area of south London in 1981-84 and used to play football with a group of their, err, "faces". They used to get hard-ons at the mention of the other parts of that triangle and the links to the UDA and UVF. Absolute tossers. Completely devoid of any understanding, like the neo-Nazis who wear poppies now even though the heroes whose names are on our war memorials died fighting ideas like theirs. Most of them had black mates but were deep in NF and Column 88 stuff. One of them was best man to one of the black players in our team but used language that even then people thought was out of order.

True story…….small group get tickets for a Rangers home match when they were parading the Scottish League trophy. They get the train to Glasgow that goes through Newcastle. Get off at Newcastle "for a nose" (ie try to find one or two loners to beat up in reality). Walk into a pub opposite Newcastle station with their NF badges on and...…………..get the crap kicked out of them. Train back to London without getting 100 miles from Glasgow. Next week we're getting changed for the match and one says "I still don't understand why they had a go at us".

:lol:
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby RadnorRoad » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Worth reading one of (if not the best) "hoolie" book by a guy called Browner about Bristol Rovers in the 70s. He talks a lot about his gang from the old Tote End being recruited and also the odd thing that so may of the old far right guys were interested in the young lads more for the gay rough scene than the politics (Tyndall and Webster being two examples). Never, ever, saw it down the city but was definitely a thing in a lot of English clubs of that time. There was trouble amongst Sunderland fans last year I think because a far right group got involved with one of their factions and it was kicking off at matches between them and other fans.
RadnorRoad

Postby frazier » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:36 pm

RadnorRoad wrote:Worth reading one of (if not the best) "hoolie" book by a guy called Browner about Bristol Rovers in the 70s. He talks a lot about his gang from the old Tote End being recruited and also the odd thing that so may of the old far right guys were interested in the young lads more for the gay rough scene than the politics (Tyndall and Webster being two examples). Never, ever, saw it down the city but was definitely a thing in a lot of English clubs of that time. There was trouble amongst Sunderland fans last year I think because a far right group got involved with one of their factions and it was kicking off at matches between them and other fans.

Really good read that book by Chris Brown called 'Bovver', for those of us of a certain age it rang a load of bells, 1970's football, fashion and music, probably the best book of that genre by a good stretch.
frazier

Postby RadnorRoad » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Chris Brown it was. Just looked it up...…….not called Bovver now but "Booted and Suited". Great on the music and fashion

Made me remember Friday afternoons a long time ago and getting ready for the youth club disco. Mates used to chant "Benny and Brut" as in Ben Sherman and the after shave. None of us could shave mind.

I love a Ben Sherman to this day
RadnorRoad

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Well well, looks like I’ve weeded out a couple more appeasers.
Job done.
Merry Christmas :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Well well, looks like I’ve weeded out a couple more appeasers.
Job done.

Well done Adolf. It’s all about you.
rumpo kid

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:52 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
Job done.

Hit a nerve have i ? :lol:
Closet racists and anti semites around every corner.
Bay Blue

Postby Dahboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
Job done.

Sheepshagger.
Dahboy

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Job done.

Good hits for the site eh? :laughing6:
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby Bay Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:
Job done.

Sheepshagger.

And proud :lol:
Bay Blue

Next

Return to General Chat