Crystal Palace- Single

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crystal Palace- Single

Postby Jones_1994 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Guys,

Anybody know if and when this game is going on general sale ? if not i'm looking for a single ticket, I've got my 2 but the mrs wants to bring her old man :roll: Please PM me if you are selling.

Cheers :occasion5:
Jones_1994

Crystal Palace- Single

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Crystal Palace- Single

Postby Sven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:46 pm

No tickets to go on 'General Sale' and all remaining tickets have the criteria below...

From 10am on Mon, 3rd December 2018 remaining tickets are available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Members

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/matches ... 6-dec-18/#
Attachments
Palace v Bluebirds.jpg
Palace v Bluebirds.jpg (126.03 KiB) Viewed 701 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Crystal Palace- Single

Postby Vincegulley » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Jones_1994 wrote:Hi Guys,

Anybody know if and when this game is going on general sale ? if not i'm looking for a single ticket, I've got my 2 but the mrs wants to bring her old man :roll: Please PM me if you are selling.

Cheers :occasion5:

I have one for sale 07825837179
Vincegulley

Return to General Chat