Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' SEASON'S GREETINGS / 7/10 SO FAR '

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 am

' SEASON'S GREETINGS / 7/10 SO FAR '

As the song goes " its the most wonderful time of the year" and I were to write a report on the season so far it would rate at 7 out of 10. Mind you if I was writing this two months ago I would be giving it 2 out of 10 and I would have wished to be back in the Championship, (it always seamed to be our natural home).

Well here we are sitting in 14th place in the Premier, god this is nose-bleed country compared to where we were. And I have started to enjoy the Premier league ride in a such a positive manner which we did not get anywhere near to five years ago. The whole experience is so positive, the club, the manager, players and us the fans are all bouncing along and sticking two fingers up to the world and shouting WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE LOVE IT.

I do find it funny, every team we beat have seen their fans feel cheated by these Bluebirds, wondering how on earth they could have suffered the indignity of defeat against us, well the fact is that we have a team that fight tooth and nail for every ball and force the win.

Anyway I am here to send SEASON'S GREETING TO ONE AND ALL and may our glass be more than half full for the rest of the Season

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW BLUEBIRDS :occasion5: :ayatollah: