Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd tickets.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:16 am

Hi me and my mate are coming back from our first year of university after having season tickets for 8 years, was wondering whether any kind folk could sort me out with two tickets for the game on the 22nd, am also looking for one ticket to the spurs game on the 1st your help is appreciated.

Re: Man Utd tickets.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:25 am

Another one...

University in Manchester?

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:59 am

:banghead:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:04 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Another one...

University in Manchester?

Give him a chance man, can't you see this one is different? He doesn't want to go so he can see Utd, he wants to go so he can see Utd and Spurs :D

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:42 am

Perhaps we can have competition for most original excuse for wanting man u ticket with winner getting 2 in canton end? :lol:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:06 am

pembroke allan wrote:Perhaps we can have competition for most original excuse for wanting man u ticket with winner getting 2 in canton end? :lol:

My wife has to go down to Wales that weekend to drop off presents and bring back her mother for Christmas. She did say that perhaps I should drive as I could then go to the football. I told her I'd be too frightened to ask for a ticket so I wont be going to the match although I may still get forced into the drive. On boxing day I'll be missing my first visit to Palace since I first went when Adrian Alston scored the winner in 76. A bit cheesed but we have to visit a very sick close relative and sometimes there really is more to life than football.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 am

epping blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Perhaps we can have competition for most original excuse for wanting man u ticket with winner getting 2 in canton end? :lol:

My wife has to go down to Wales that weekend to drop off presents and bring back her mother for Christmas. She did say that perhaps I should drive as I could then go to the football. I told her I'd be too frightened to ask for a ticket so I wont be going to the match although I may still get forced into the drive. On boxing day I'll be missing my first visit to Palace since I first went when Adrian Alston scored the winner in 76. A bit cheesed but we have to visit a very sick close relative and sometimes there really is more to life than football.

Missed big games because of family occasions it's a bummer But missing United game with pleasure, be on the beach hopefully with it on laptop :laughing6:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 pm

ferguslysaght11 wrote:Hi me and my mate are coming back from our first year of university after having season tickets for 8 years, was wondering whether any kind folk could sort me out with two tickets for the game on the 22nd, am also looking for one ticket to the spurs game on the 1st your help is appreciated.

:laughing6:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 pm

University of Birmingham actually, thanks for the positive responses though guys ✌️

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm

I still do away matches thankyou all it’s just I’m back in Cardiff for Christmas. Nice to see people are friendly on here mind

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:59 pm

ferguslysaght11 wrote:I still do away matches thankyou all it’s just I’m back in Cardiff for Christmas. Nice to see people are friendly on here mind

They are (generally) friendly...but they're not daft either! ;) :roll:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Alright whatever you all say

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm

ferguslysaght11 wrote:Alright whatever you all say

Good luck with your search. Don't forget your camera for photos of Pogba and Mourinho.