We need to start winning away

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 pm

The home form we have shown over the last two months has been fantastic, but looking at the current table (as I do a lot (particularly after a win)), of the sides in the bottom half, we only have Watford, Palace and Huddersfield still to come down here.

Ok, some those sides around us haven't looked great,and whose to say we won't turn over a couple of top half sides at home, but we really are going to have to win a few away games in what is now almost the second half of the season if we are to survive.
But being normally a glass half empty sort of person, I'm a lot more hopeful now of survival than I was back in August.
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat