Neil Warnock the Solution to BREXIT?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 pm

If Theresa May can’t sort out BREXIT then should we give the job to Neil Warnock?

NW can install Sean Morrison as an Irish sounding backstop with Joe Ralls and Aron Gunnarsson ending freedom of movement through the midfield. Callum Paterson is helping to reduce the goal deficit and we know NW doesn’t like spending millions in Europe.

Finally our God like manager is proven when it comes to free trade deals having signed several players for nothing.

To me he is the obvious best candidate and this option should be put to a people’s vote. :idea:
Tony Blue Williams

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock the Solution to BREXIT?

Postby Whistler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Maybe Vincent can get an international trade deal
Whistler

Postby BLUE54 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Knowing our luck though we would end up with Theresa May as our manager!! :laughing5:
BLUE54

Postby Bay Blue » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence
Bay Blue

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence

Well since he doesn't dislike the people, history and sovereignty of this country he wouldn't be deliberately trying to saboutage Brexit with ridiculous moves and deals, I'm sure you're right
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Jock » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:35 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence

Well since he doesn't dislike the people, history and sovereignty of this country he wouldn't be deliberately trying to saboutage Brexit with ridiculous moves and deals, I'm sure you're right

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Jock

Postby maltablue » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 pm

NICOLA STURGEON to scout for us north of the border, bye the way whoose idea was it to give a bic razor to an orangatang.
maltablue

Return to General Chat