Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock the Solution to BREXIT?

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 pm

If Theresa May can’t sort out BREXIT then should we give the job to Neil Warnock?

NW can install Sean Morrison as an Irish sounding backstop with Joe Ralls and Aron Gunnarsson ending freedom of movement through the midfield. Callum Paterson is helping to reduce the goal deficit and we know NW doesn’t like spending millions in Europe.

Finally our God like manager is proven when it comes to free trade deals having signed several players for nothing.

To me he is the obvious best candidate and this option should be put to a people’s vote. :idea:

Re: Neil Warnock the Solution to BREXIT?

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Maybe Vincent can get an international trade deal

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Knowing our luck though we would end up with Theresa May as our manager!! :laughing5:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Bay Blue wrote:Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence

Well since he doesn't dislike the people, history and sovereignty of this country he wouldn't be deliberately trying to saboutage Brexit with ridiculous moves and deals, I'm sure you're right

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:35 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:Couldn’t do any worse than the predicament we’re in atm so he has my vote of confidence

Well since he doesn't dislike the people, history and sovereignty of this country he wouldn't be deliberately trying to saboutage Brexit with ridiculous moves and deals, I'm sure you're right

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:31 pm

NICOLA STURGEON to scout for us north of the border, bye the way whoose idea was it to give a bic razor to an orangatang.