SAYS ON CARDIFF CITY SITE SPURS SOLD OUT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Does this include the 500 odd seats for segregation it seems from every other Club game i have watched on tv that ours looks the biggest segregation why when we have a natural break from the ninian stand to the away end, most of the other games i have watched on tv,there is just a line of stewards separating fans.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202616 :bluebird:
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SAYS ON CARDIFF CITY SITE SPURS SOLD OUT

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:54 pm

montyblue wrote:Does this include the 500 odd seats for segregation it seems from every other Club game i have watched on tv that ours looks the biggest segregation why when we have a natural break from the ninian stand to the away end, most of the other games i have watched on tv,there is just a line of stewards separating fans.

City always have a segregation of last block in ninian it's just the way they like it! Not sure at family end because looks like they have permanent barrier separating fans so less of a gap :old:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202616 :bluebird:
pembroke allan

Postby rhondda 1015 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:19 pm

There'll be quite a lot of spare tickets going around for this. I know plenty of season ticket holders not going due to no public transport from the Valleys, and people who always go out with their other halves on NYD. Already given mine away to a mate.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby CHRIS PIKE » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:00 pm

If there are any spares going let me know please, a mate of mine is flying in from the Czech republic for the game and he hasnt got a ticket yet.
CHRIS PIKE

Return to General Chat