Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRILLIANT: ROBBIE SAVAGE PUTS CHRIS SUTTON ON SPOT 'LIVE'

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 pm

Robbie Savage and Chris Sutton just phoned Neil Warnock on live TV and it was very awkward for one of them
By Dominic Booth

Presenter Robbie Savage and Cardiff City boss Warnock took great delight in embarrassing Sutton

01/12/18

Chris Sutton's comments about Cardiff City's relegation prospects have been well documented — so much so that Neil Warnock revealed it was mentioned in the dressing room after the Bluebirds' win over Wolves.

Sutton boldly predicted Cardiff would be relegated with a record low points tally.

And in an awkward moment live on Robbie Savage's BT Sport TV programme, Warnock spoke directly to Sutton over the phone, after the infamous comments were replayed.

With Warnock listening and Sutton stood beside, presenter Savage began: "For people who are unaware of what was said first day of the season on BT Sport Score — I think at about quarter to three — we're just going to play a clip Neil of what Chris actually said."

"Neil Warnock doesn't have a good Premier League record," he said.

"They're going to be organised, hard to beat, good at set pieces, gritty.

"But at this moment I'm saying Cardiff, they are down."

And following an awkward silence, Warnock revealed how the comments had been used as inspiration for his players, who now have their third win of the season under their belts.

"So Neil, that was at 10 to three before a ball was kicked," said Savage.

"Well apparently," replied Warnock.

"All our locals said he said we were going to go down with the lowest points ever, 11 points I think Derby.

"And we got to 11 last night thank goodness, so it did get a mention in the dressing room, one more point lads."

"Well I'm glad I'm inspiring the team, Neil," said Sutton in response.

"Yes you are!" Warnock finished.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BRILLIANT: ROBBIE SAVAGE PUTS CHRIS SUTTON ON SPOT 'LIVE

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Radio Goo-Goo, Radio Ga-Ga! :laughing6:

Only one winner there...don't mess with the Warnock! :clap: :lol:

Robbie is (now) an honorary bluebird! :clap: :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:55 pm

Sutton the shit half of the SAS

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:06 pm

The Pic above sums up what i have thought of his views about our team = Chris CLUELESS CLOWN ;)