Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashley williams =cock

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:59 pm

"Look at these mugs doing the ayatollah" :evil: Check out @UEFAEURO’s Tweet:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202023

Re: Ashley williams =cock

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:22 pm

i'd let it slide if he was decent, but he's garbage nowadays. very inflated opinion of himself. basically rio ferdinand without the ability.

PS bale's headphones look ridiculous.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Needs to get over himself. Not sure why he is in the squad, to old for another tourn

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Get a grip it’s a bit of banter.

Obviously some city fans doing the ayatollah at him what you want him to do cry for f**k sake.

That’s the problem with football fans these days they think there hard as f**k when they dish it out get a little bit back and they turn into precious little snow flakes.

What the issue should be is who ever is in charge of putting out videos for the faw thought it was a good idea to post this. As usual FAW think there running a pub team.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 pm

evil c wrote:"Look at these mugs doing the ayatollah" :evil: Check out @UEFAEURO’s Tweet:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202023

How old are you mun. Grow up buttybach mun

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:Get a grip it’s a bit of banter.

Obviously some city fans doing the ayatollah at him what you want him to do cry for f**k sake.

That’s the problem with football fans these days they think there hard as f**k when they dish it out get a little bit back and they turn into precious little snow flakes.

What the issue should be is who ever is in charge of putting out videos for the faw thought it was a good idea to post this. As usual FAW think there running a pub team.

Mate I thought same as you and even tweeted about it but turns out he’s actually making reference to fans on the wall, so no fans involved. No banter. Just very unprofessional from the captain of wales.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:29 am

Boo the prick every time he touches the ball every wales game

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:53 am

Bananas wrote:
evil c wrote:"Look at these mugs doing the ayatollah" :evil: Check out @UEFAEURO’s Tweet:

How old are you mun. Grow up buttybach mun

You seem to make a habit of being a cock yourself looking at your previous posts, ...........butty bach :thumbup:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:07 am

Llan_Blue wrote:Get a grip it’s a bit of banter.

No need to get a grip, it was put out by sky who are covering all the nations leagues, they also film every team coming in to the stadiums, seems every other team behaved professionaly if you had cared to look. :thumbup:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:45 am

The title is correct..... insulting fans is not banter.
He has a very high opinion of himself and believes he is better than he is.
I’ll be doing the ayatollah in Albania

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:26 pm

blue for you wrote:The title is correct..... insulting fans is not banter.
He has a very high opinion of himself and believes he is better than he is.
I’ll be doing the ayatollah in Albania

I suspect he will conveniently be injured for that game :ayatollah: