Vincent Janssen

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Janssen

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Name that crossed my mind so looked up on wiki to see where he's playing and still at Spurs and only 24 years of age.. anyone think he's worth bringing in on loan or even bringing in on a permanent deal?

Remember watching him v England and he bullied Smalling and Stones and he finished top scorer in his first season in Eredvise with 27 goal.. hasn't quite cut it at Spurs but still 24?

Warnock could get the best out of him.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Vincent Janssen

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Vincent Janssen

Postby dogfound » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:27 am

20 million and not even getting on the bench for them...and people moan about Madine.

think its a good shout mate.
dogfound

Postby Double G » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:00 pm

low wages for someone they paid a huge fee for. around 30k a week
Double G

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Not sure he'd suit us. Great suggestion actually, but we've got to get this right first time. I'd think a loan but even then he takes up a squad place and if he's no good we're stuck with it.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm

I think janssen could be a great buy. It would need a move to a club like us to get his career back on track. If he can score goals for a team in the premiership and keep us up that would certainly get his career back on track and no other club is going to be willing to gamble on him than one thats down scrapping for the drop.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, id sign maupay for a fee and sign another striker like janssen on loan from a premiership club to add competition.
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby CF3BLUE » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Feasible loanee's from premiership;

Llorente
Janssen
Origi
Solanke
Defoe
Okaka

Or spend a few quid in the championship on Rodriguez or Maupay.
CF3BLUE

Return to General Chat