Kadeem Harris in a great position

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Assuming he carry’s on his good form

He’s out of contract in the summer (could negotiate a better deal)

Also can negotiate with clubs in January and sign for someone

Has a few clubs interested in him at the moment also.

Would you go all out and give him a new contract or wait until see how it pans out?
BluebirdsTilIDie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Kadeem Harris in a great position

Postby davids » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:08 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Assuming he carry’s on his good form

Would you go all out and give him a new contract or wait until see how it pans out?

He's had one good game so far this season so I would certainly wait for quite a while before discussing a new contract with him. Craig Noone had one fantastic game in the PL away at Man City but that was about all he did that season and beyond.

Did Kadeem only sign a short term contract then? I'm sure he only signed his new contract at the beginning of last season. Unusual for a player to only sign a two year deal isn't it?

Unfortunately we've seen quite a few players in recent years performing extremely well as they are coming to the end of their contracts then suddenly losing form once they've signed a new one.
davids

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:48 pm

He had a few injuries but since Warnock has been here I've always felt Harris has done well for us, couldn't understand the lack of playing time behind people like Feeney.

I maybe wrong but I think he can only negotiate with foreign clubs from janaury?
2blue2handle

Postby Bluebird1990 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:51 pm

davids wrote:

He's had one good game so far this season so I would certainly wait for quite a while before discussing a new contract with him. Craig Noone had one fantastic game in the PL away at Man City but that was about all he did that season and beyond.

Did Kadeem only sign a short term contract then? I'm sure he only signed his new contract at the beginning of last season. Unusual for a player to only sign a two year deal isn't it?

Unfortunately we've seen quite a few players in recent years performing extremely well as they are coming to the end of their contracts then suddenly losing form once they've signed a new one.

Noone was good throughout that season, he went shit when we got relegated
Bluebird1990

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:22 pm

He’s played two an a bit games can only sign for a foreign team and how would you know who’s interested in him.
Llan_Blue

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:

He’s played two an a bit games can only sign for a foreign team and how would you know who’s interested in him.

Leeds and villa both after him apparently if he does alright this season he will have plenty of interest.

Hence the thread started with assuming
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He had a few injuries but since Warnock has been here I've always felt Harris has done well for us, couldn't understand the lack of playing time behind people like Feeney.

I maybe wrong but I think he can only negotiate with foreign clubs from janaury?

He’s certainly been better than a lot of options we’ve gone for in the past especially feeney
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
davids wrote:

Noone was good throughout that season, he went shit when we got relegated

13 starts suggests the managers didnt think so
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:28 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:He had a few injuries but since Warnock has been here I've always felt Harris has done well for us, couldn't understand the lack of playing time behind people like Feeney.

He’s certainly been better than a lot of options we’ve gone for in the past especially feeney

Warren Feeney?

or am I missing something
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:45 pm

dogfound wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Warren Feeney?

Liam I think his name was from Blackburn.
2blue2handle

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:05 am

Have been a kads fan for some time,when he was banging them in, in development /u 23's,it's clear he has talent,but has had to cope with injuries,looking at his physique, he has obviously worked very hard,he has beefed up some this year also,thighs like mark hughes :? So let's give him a run,check his form and consistency,then offer him a new deal? Just my humble opinion. :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby Dahboy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:39 am

One good game yeah but he could have five bad games in a row I'm afraid duty still out with me.
Dahboy

Postby dogfound » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Warren Feeney?

i had forgotten all about him..in fairness i think he hardly played when Kadz was fit...didnt we extend his loan only to not then play him.?
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Warren Feeney?

i had forgotten all about him..in fairness i think he hardly played when Kadz was fit...didnt we extend his loan only to not then play him.?
dogfound

Return to General Chat