Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

C'mon Wrexham

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Love to see the the goggs win this one,hope it's on tv as well.
If Wrexham had won the playoff final they'd be pushing for the championship by now ,The Port was a waste of a promotion team tbh.
Instead of CCFC loaning players to an ungrateful Newport in the past i'd rather we sent them to Wrexham to help them on their way to their rightful place ....The Football League

Re: C'mon Wrexham

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Ninianman wrote:Love to see the the goggs win this one,hope it's on tv as well.
If Wrexham had won the playoff final they'd be pushing for the championship by now ,The Port was a waste of a promotion team tbh.
Instead of CCFC loaning players to an ungrateful Newport in the past i'd rather we sent them to Wrexham to help them on their way to their rightful place ....The Football League

Is it bad thing to be able to send scouts down the M4 to watch loan players, is it a bad thing loaned players do not have to relocate??

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:38 pm

Ninianman wrote:Love to see the the goggs win this one,hope it's on tv as well.

Bloody heck the port over these Gogs every day. Port is one of us, they're local. Wrecsam is some Northern club

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:06 am

Newport hate us with a passion an vice Versa!!All trouble at Welsh games is us an them hatred from the 80/90s vile club with vile fans cmon the wrex

Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Wrexham much better supported than clownty even through they have a much smaller catchment area and been out of the football league for 10 years.