Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham sack Jokanovic, replace him with ..

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=201950

I can see Ranieri uniting their squad and they will go onto survive .. shit news for us and other teams around us IMO

Re: Fulham sack Jokanovic, replace him with ..

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:34 am

Bollocks !!!

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:41 am

Bluebina wrote:Bollocks !!!

Now we will see actually how good these players are, Allardyce would have kept them up, interesting to see if Ranieri can???

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:52 am

Bluebina wrote:

Now we will see actually how good these players are, Allardyce would have kept them up, interesting to see if Ranieri can???

He has a nact of turning an ordinary squad into something special, he did well when he managed Nantes after his Leicester fairy tale, I fear Fulham will be ahead of the pack come January, he will make sure their defence is tiptop as he knows they can perform in other areas

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:00 am

yeah not great news for us to be fair :(

Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 pm

I actually see this as good news.

Had they appointed allardyce I would be more concerned.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:07 pm

cs_original wrote:I actually see this as good news.

Had they appointed allardyce I would be more concerned.

Totally agree.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

He has a nact of turning an ordinary squad into something special, he did well when he managed Nantes after his Leicester fairy tale, I fear Fulham will be ahead of the pack come January, he will make sure their defence is tiptop as he knows they can perform in other areas

yes Nantes ..4 defeats in 15 back end of 16/17 brought ranieri in who started in much the same vein...then yes he turned them around with just 3 wins in their last 15 ,2 of which were dead rubber games at end of season before being sacked...

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:14 pm

What he did at Leicester was a pure fluke not worried and he hasnt got the players to play the counter attacking style he did at Leicester there’s barely any pace in that Fulham side.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Apart from his one Leicester season he’s never been that great.